A Free FA Cup Match Ticket
    37.50%
    Bring friends Free 2 Times Throughout The Season
    29.17%
    Free beer At Each game?
    29.17%
    Free Pie at Each Game?
    4.17%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    What would benefit you more?
    A simple gesture like free tickets for the fizzy pop cup would be nice. Other than that, for the kids (U16's I think they should get free and automatic membership to junior R's) My lad, who has an U16's ticket but is only 7 didn't even get a birthday card this year - which is really sad.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Decent discount in the Club Shop (upwards of 10%)

Access to "open days" or open training sessions at the Stadium.

Free entry to reserve team games at LR

Special further discount days (blue cross?) at the Club shop for ST holders (once or twice a season)

Free copy of the magazine

If not already done - all ST holders enrolled into official membership and granted the same membership packs.

Guest tickets (limited to 2 per ST holder) can be bought at reduced rate for ST holders.

Special promotions around cup games

Quite a lot of value and goodwill there and not a lot of dough expended by the Club.
      Last edited by Nodge70; 16-04-2009, 03:29 PM.

Comment

A free beer a game would save me £3.20 x 23 = £73.60.

I'll have some of that

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          A simple gesture like free tickets for the fizzy pop cup would be nice. Other than that, for the kids (U16's I think they should get free and automatic membership to junior R's) My lad, who has an U16's ticket but is only 7 didn't even get a birthday card this year - which is really sad.
          Membership to Chelsea's junior scheme this season to renew was £1. For that pound you got all the usual membership gubbins (adidas bag, wallet, card, certificate, xmas card, pen etc etc) plus access to their ticketing systems, free copy of the monthly magazine (which, I hate to say, is ****ing good), Xmas Party at Stamford Bridge and go in the draw every home game for a mascot place and trip to the training ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Membership to Chelsea's junior scheme this season to renew was £1. For that pound you got all the usual membership gubbins (adidas bag, wallet, card, certificate, xmas card, pen etc etc) plus access to their ticketing systems, free copy of the monthly magazine (which, I hate to say, is ****ing good), Xmas Party at Stamford Bridge and go in the draw every home game for a mascot place and trip to the training ground.
            See that's quality.
            I resent the fact that I have to pay £200 for his ticket because I want to sit with my mates in Upper Loft rather than in the very poorly located Family Stand and then get told it will cost x amount more for him to enroll in Junior R's - no thanks.
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

just a thought but £1 juniors?

Why not charge them to £50 and put that saving back into the adult paying season ticket holder pockets?
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Why not charge them to £50 and put that saving back into the adult paying season ticket holder pockets?
                Because those juniors just might be the future of the club....
                A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

£50 for junior membership? It's not the cost of a season ticket just membership to the junior section!?
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Because you're not developing the next generation of supporters and adults would, logically, have greater access to that £50 rather than a junior.

Comment

fair enough.

I did have another fan express the same idea to me, but I guess you are right.

Comment

loose the Bronze silver and Gold ratings. Keep Platinum (middle stand in Ellerslie Road and SAR) every where else bronze.

Comment

Working...
                        X