No announcement yet.

Neil Warnock 4-1 Favourite with VC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't dig it up mate , to be fair if he got us up then great! but I don't think he would and i don't like his tactical approach. I would try and get Martinez as our next manager or maybe O'Driscoll from Doncaster. QPR should play quality passing style that these 2 seem to have used well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrford Ranger View Post
      I wouldn't dig it up mate , to be fair if he got us up then great! but I don't think he would and i don't like his tactical approach. I would try and get Martinez as our next manager or maybe O'Driscoll from Doncaster. QPR should play quality passing style that these 2 seem to have used well.
      Martinez and O'Driscoll are both good candidates too.
      Warnock does play passing football when he has the players in fairness. He also takes nothing less than 100% as he'll drop you, regardless of who you are if you don't give him a performance. I truely believe he'll do well for us.

Gary Johnson is another I like.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Seem to recall plenty said Dowie would get us up because he had knowledge of this league and had got the job done before..............the football was dire, long ball hoof with some thuggery into the bargain.................just like Warnock.....FACT
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          Seem to recall plenty said Dowie would get us up because he had knowledge of this league and had got the job done before..............the football was dire, long ball hoof with some thuggery into the bargain.................just like Warnock.....FACT
          I can categorically say that I NEVER wanted Dowie. He got Palace up with luck. Withough Andy Johnson's goals, they'd have done nothing.

I did however support him while he was here.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

warnock is a big no for me, don't like the bloke, complete dick head! i would love to see LDC back, with our defence alot more solid now then when he was here i can only imagine lots of goals for and sweet FA against!! he just need to improve his english, even just a few basic words would be a start.............it's blatant lazyness!!

Comment

Working...
            X