Buzz and Rowly Given All Clear Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz and Rowly Given All Clear Today

To start light training I heard through my mate BOB. Buzz is a litle more advanced than Rowlands and is actually kicking the ball, but not getting involved in any contact. Rowlands is back in the gym. Both should be fit for the new season.

Hilda also told me that Ageymang may get a run on last game of these season..

On a serious note the club are at the forefront of instigating all clubs to highlight knife crime, something like "one day in may campaign" ( I think thats waht it is) and Fitz Hall is doing alot of work on this behind the scences
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Good news
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Thanks for that and thanks Bob

Comment

Very good news
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Why bother giving Agyemang a run out the last game of the season - surely it would be better letting him have a full pre season?
          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Agree..

Maybe last 10-5 minutes who knows.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              To start light training I heard through my mate BOB. Buzz is a litle more advanced than Rowlands and is actually kicking the ball, but not getting involved in any contact. Rowlands is back in the gym. Both should be fit for the new season.

Hilda also told me that Ageymang may get a run on last game of these season..

On a serious note the club are at the forefront of instigating all clubs to highlight knife crime, something like "one day in may campaign" ( I think thats waht it is) and Fitz Hall is doing alot of work on this behind the scences
              SARAH tells me that more information can be found by watching this

BORKED
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Bingo Bob,

also told me that the players run a headers and volley competion from outide the box in which Vine regularly finshes last:grimace:

Comment

Good news will be a much better team with them back!

Comment

great about those two - not sure about agyman though. if we do get a couple of strikers in don't see how he cd have much of a future.

Comment

Sheila tells me that Buz is raring to go and is now at that stage where he just wants to get on the pitch and may get a run out in Bahrain
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Excellent news. ALthough im willing to bet Fitz (although knife crime is very important) would rather be at the club to play football.
                        Great news on buzz and rowly though!
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

what was buz's injury again?

Comment

makes no difference to this season, so ltd interest...maybe a ploy to get us to stampede to renew....

"hey guys, no manager and 3 crocks back...wanna renew"???

why yeaaaaaaaas!:devil:

Comment

Think it was cruciate.

Comment

Working...
                              X