IsleworthBee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IsleworthBee

As I cannot make the game at Wolves due to a morning meeting I was resigned to no football this weekend until I just received an e-mail from Brentford FC inviting me to be a guest of honour at their game against Accrington Stanley on Saturday as a thank you for my work in helping them facilitate a move to a new site.

There are many things we could learn at QPR from our near neighbours as I have said before regarding community inititutives etc and even though they could gain promotion on Saturday and are expecting another sell out gate they have still found 1000 free tickets for local school children to enjoy the day.

Watch and learn QPR or regret it in a few years.

If I was you, I'd ask them if you could take them up on their offer but at another fixture against Luton on Bank Holiday Monday and request to make a 'guest speech' on the pitch consisting of alot of laughing and 'We'll never play you again' and 'Have fun at Eastbourne'.

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
      If I was you, I'd ask them if you could take them up on their offer but at another fixture against Luton on Bank Holiday Monday and request to make a 'guest speech' on the pitch consisting of alot of laughing and 'We'll never play you again' and 'Have fun at Eastbourne'.
      I like the idea of that

Comment

Nice gesture from our west London cousins Paul.
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

I doubt they'd be giving tickets away in such an important game if they could have sold them.

When are they moving into their new ground and where is it?
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            I doubt they'd be giving tickets away in such an important game if they could have sold them.

When are they moving into their new ground and where is it?
            They have been getting decent crowds lately mate and could get promoted this Saturday as well so I think its a great gesture by the club.

The new site will be at Lional Rd by Kew Bridge Stn by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              They have been getting decent crowds lately mate and could get promoted this Saturday as well so I think its a great gesture by the club.

The new site will be at Lional Rd by Kew Bridge Stn by the way.
              I read this as PAUL FISHER is a BRENTFORD FAN at heart

:devil::grimace:
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                I read this as PAUL FISHER is a BRENTFORD FAN at heart

:devil::grimace:
                Well I have only just started supporting QPR as stated as fact on LFW (Whoops must be careful or I will be threatened by some on there) so I can easily change my team to Brentford

Comment

A well deserved day out I'm sure.
                  Last edited by QuarterPoundeR; 16-04-2009, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Thank you
                    Last edited by IsleworthRanger; 16-04-2009, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Done mine. You need to edit your post IsleworthRanger.

Comment

Originally posted by QuarterPoundeR View Post
                        Done mine. You need to edit your post IsleworthRanger.

Just done so.

I am fair game for any jibes but somebody (Not me I promise) could have taken your origional comment to the Standards Board and this site and yourself would have been investigated by the Borough Solicitor and possibly the fraud squad and I am sure nobody wants all that crap.

Thanks again.
                        Last edited by IsleworthRanger; 16-04-2009, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X