No announcement yet.

Football under LDC in 3 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think with the addition of Gorks the much improved Stewart we could improve if LDC is re appointed.

No doubt the attacking play was very exciting and with Buzz, Rowly and Vine back next season I think he would be a terrific appointment.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      But we've now got the second best defence in the league.

Couple that in with the going forward, and new players, and well...could be a lovely recipe!
      Exactly what im thinking :greedy:
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Or an end to the good defensive record..

Never go back it just doesn't work..
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Great viewing and proper smiley football. I've said this before but I'd have him back - if his English has improved and if we keep Harbin to work on fitness and if we appoint a good defensive coach to work with him. His role should be getting them to play the kind of football in the clip and what we saw a fair bit of during his reign.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Great video and memories
            Now, Then, Forever
            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Not exactly a balanced point of view! Our defence was much worse under De Canio.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Half of those games were under Gregory/Harford! Cant see why we would want de canio back apart from the the odd game where we looked world beaters against the likes of COLCHESTER and WATFORD We were not that good also he cant speak english how many managers have succeeded in the championship that cant speak the language?

Comment

I see Lecce have managed 5 goals in 4 games under LDC, not too bad.

Mind you they have conceded 12 :devil:
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

If LDC comes back as manager, I will chop my tiny winky off, feed it to myself through a straw (after blending of course) and then I would happily regurgitate and drink it all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      Not exactly a balanced point of view! Our defence was much worse under De Canio.
                      I don't think I have seen a positive post from you and my question to you would be, what do you want that will make you happy?

I ask because I want to know what makes someone always moaning 'happy' or have I taken you the wrong way?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        I don't think I have seen a positive post from you and my question to you would be, what do you want that will make you happy?

I ask because I want to know what makes someone always moaning 'happy' or have I taken you the wrong way?

I don't care how you take me, as long as it aint from behind, :girl: now run along....

Comment

Working...
                        X