Will QPR go up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will QPR go up?

Despite teams going up & down from the Premiership the Championship gets harder every year. Do you think Flavio & Bernie can take QPR back to the Premiership and stay there?

I think they can and will without a doubt will do just that and even if they do leave, I don't care because this is what every QPR fan wants right?

Yes, i honestly think we will
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

We may get there but staying there is a completely different ballgame.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
        We may get there but staying there is a completely different ballgame.
        very very true mate
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

But we would have that problem no matter who is in charge and our best bet of staying up is with the current board, would you not agree?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            But we would have that problem no matter who is in charge and our best bet of staying up is with the current board, would you not agree?
            If they were willing to invest in strengthening the squad if we went up then yes.If they wanted to try and do it on the cheap then no.Staying in the Prem does need a fair investment these days.

Comment

I dont think we will get promoted. I think we need a season to get a team together then give them time to gel. I no we may have started that this season but i imagine a loads of new faces in the summer. I will be very happy if we reach the play offs.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                If they were willing to invest in strengthening the squad if we went up then yes.If they wanted to try and do it on the cheap then no.Staying in the Prem does need a fair investment these days.
                I think they will once they go up and didn't Flavio say he was European football?

It's hard to spend money in the Championship because half the players will not be good enough, so maybe the board are waiting to spend when we do go up?

That's the way I would do it anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom1987 View Post
                  I dont think we will get promoted. I think we need a season to get a team together then give them time to gel. I no we may have started that this season but i imagine a loads of new faces in the summer. I will be very happy if we reach the play offs.
                  I was not talking about next year Tom, I was talking in general, do you think they can take us up?

I would be happy with play offs too.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    I think they will once they go up and didn't Flavio say he was European football?

It's hard to spend money in the Championship because half the players will not be good enough, so maybe the board are waiting to spend when we do go up?

That's the way I would do it anyway!
                    I think if we got promoted they would make a decent amount of cash available.As buisnessmen they know you need to speculate to accumulate but they don't want to throw money around at this level.Which is understandable really.

Comment

slow but surely we are progressing so its a matter of time, belong as we dont hit no more blips or problems..

i expect us to go for playoffs next year BUT our squad isnt strong enough to maintain playoff spot if injuries occur.. our firxt xi fit will get top 6
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

O, sorry i miss understood.

Then yes i think they will eventually get us promoted, if only just to prove that they hav'nt failed.

To be honest i think we are the exception to the rule, in that i think the hardest part for us is getting promotion, then staying in the prem will be easier.... :waaaht:

Comment

i think they wil defo take us up and hopefully will splash the cash 2 keep us there!!!!!!when we go up is another question but i believe next year could b the year cmon u superhoopsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think they'll spent some decent cash once we get to the prem.Didn't Flav say 'we don't want to be a yo-yo club,once we get to the prem,we want to stay there'.
                            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

yes i believe they will take us up but not so sure they will be able to keep us in the premiership for long.

Comment

Working...
                              X