Worst transfer window ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst transfer window ever?

Just a quick summary. Bearing in mind strikers and defenders are publicly our top areas for strengthening.

Out
    Routledge ( best player )
    Hall ( Solid squad player better than Stewart and Ramage )
    Agyemang (average squad player )

In
    Ikewme ( awful 4th choice Wolves keeper )
    Hill ( 3rd choice left back at Wolves )
    Quashie ( ageing MK Dons reject )

I was unsure whether to get a half season ticket before January as I thought we would finally show some ambition in January this is what our board deliver.
    :drunk:

It's not over yet.

today could be fantastic Friday

Comment

Shows just how football is changing in this country, and will continue to no money in the game bar one or two clubs, and qpr are not one of those with the cash . The owners yes but the club no.

Comment

Why do people say routledege is our best player?? i must watch different games to everyone else i need to go to specsavers, hasn't done anything since the derby game and he's rubbish at one on one's.

Hall in no way better the stewart and say he onlys beats ramage for pace but so can most people.

Routledge has come out and said he didn't want to stay at the club - so why should we keep players who don't want to play for us??

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
          Just a quick summary. Bearing in mind strikers and defenders are publicly our top areas for strengthening.

Out
          Routledge ( best player )
          Hall ( Solid squad player better than Stewart and Ramage )
          Agyemang (average squad player )

In
          Ikewme ( awful 4th choice Wolves keeper )
          Hill ( 3rd choice left back at Wolves )
          Quashie ( ageing MK Dons reject )

I was unsure whether to get a half season ticket before January as I thought we would finally show some ambition in January this is what our board deliver.
          You forgot to add:

OUT

Helguson (loan)
          Pellicori & Alberti (both gone)

It isn't over yet by any means, there is some activity so watch this space

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
            Why do people say routledege is our best player?? i must watch different games to everyone else i need to go to specsavers, hasn't done anything since the derby game and he's rubbish at one on one's.

Hall in no way better the stewart and say he onlys beats ramage for pace but so can most people.

Routledge has come out and said he didn't want to stay at the club - so why should we keep players who don't want to play for us??
            I agree about Routledge.

I don't really know what all the fuss is about?

QPR seem to have got a fee of around 1.75M for him. He hasn't been good since the Derby game and hasn't even scored since September (Peterboro).

I am concerned that QPR haven't signed better players to reinforce the squad though.

Helguson has also gone, so QPR have lost 3 attacking players with none coming in.

Whilst I think Hill is probably better than Borrowdale, I think Ikeme isn't an improvememt. QPR need to sign another defender to replace Hall and provide competition for Ramage (unless Leigertwood is going to play at RB).

Comment

I think the club are being sensible we have made some mistakes but are working hard to clear as much dead wood as possible out of the squad.

Next year we are not doing loans apparently just permanent signings.

It's a shame about Routledge but lets be honest Newcastle is a great club and would tempt pretty much any player in the Championship they are still a big draw plus he will be on a few quid up there for sure.
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post

Out
                Routledge ( best player ) - good player not our best, only interested in the money doesnt care if the club do well or not.
                Hall ( Solid squad player better than Stewart and Ramage ) - ********
                Agyemang (average squad player ) - wouldnt go that far..

In
                Ikewme ( awful 4th choice Wolves keeper ) - has played two games, one where reports say he was decent another where he was woeful.. give him a chance
                Hill ( 3rd choice left back at Wolves ) - well ashley cole, philip lahm and patrice evra arent coming so he'll do
                Quashie ( ageing MK Dons reject ) - puts in more effort and passion than any player we have and will replace legs in CM
                bold
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  I agree about Routledge.

I don't really know what all the fuss is about?

QPR seem to have got a fee of around 1.75M for him. He hasn't been good since the Derby game and hasn't even scored since September (Peterboro).

I am concerned that QPR haven't signed better players to reinforce the squad though.

Helguson has also gone, so QPR have lost 3 attacking players with none coming in.

Whilst I think Hill is probably better than Borrowdale, I think Ikeme isn't an improvememt. QPR need to sign another defender to replace Hall and provide competition for Ramage (unless Leigertwood is going to play at RB).
                  Spot on

I heard a whisper the other day that the fee was close to 2 million up front great business by the club
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Lets remember people we are supposedly trying to get promoted???? Or are we????

We had a squad that if over performed might scrape 6th place. We now have a squad that will be lucky to be mid table.

Comment

You are a tad impatient, 2 days to go and you can loan after..
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        You are a tad impatient, 2 days to go and you can loan after..
                        can only have 5 loans in a match day squad...plus they all go back at some point....by summer we won't have a squad worth watching.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                          It's not over yet.

today could be fantastic Friday
                          And the last day of the Window will be either 'Black Monday' or 'Mourning Monday'
                          Followed by the aftermath which will be Terrible Tuesday.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

We've already agreed that loans ain't the answer and I am currently preparing myself for the threads on 1st Feb saying that so and so didn't want to come, couldn't get clearance, other club pulled plug, injury to someone in their position, its a weekend..... etc etc you know the usual excuses. I stand to be corrected.

We have had the whole of January to make these signings (done deals) why now are they being left to the 31st January. Any hiccup and we are stuffed until May. Current squad mid table at very best. Progress. mmmmm

Comment

Maybe the board knows there is no point and are waiting for next season, make sense doesn't it
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X