X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Sentiments Exactly

Where was Connors when I needed him

More...

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I do not usually get involved in the politic discussions, but everyting he said is spot on!!
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

The guy talks a LOT of sense, not just on that thread, but in general.
      He takes a lot of stick, but is never afraid to stand by his views.
      Top man!

Comment

I agree with the man.

I think we are the only club in the world that could be so desperate for investment to keep our club going, get two billionaire's and a millonaire and want to drive them out after a year crazy!

Also a post i read this morning said about flav wanting 4-4-2 at home and how he knows nothing about football and should keep out of it blah blah blah. Am i right to remember a game this season under dowie at home we were all singing 4-4-2, 4-4-2, 4-4-2 cos thats what we wanted but if he wants what we have sung for he should keep out of it crazy!

Sousa and his team was booed off in his last game so us fans should take some of the stick too for his sacking, I also remember reading the boards and a large amount of people wanted Dowie gone after playing 70 odd min's against swansea with a defender in goal and not having a shot at him. Again a lot of fans got what they wanted.

If half want LDC back and half want Wise as manager what does the board do? it's gonna upset half of us, so does that means that half can sing flavio yr a **** and it's ok?

If he walks bernie will walk too and maybe the mittals will think twice about messng with the rangers fans i mean what if they brought Lampard with their billions and we wanted Gerrard would that make them ****s too?

I really do think the board messed up with the season tickets and people with kids over eight years old i really feel for you and i hope the club will take a good look at some price's and make them fair for people with kids first.

Sorry for the rant people and my poor spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Where was Connors when I needed him

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?...er=asc&start=0
          Yeah, great post from Connors, as usual :grimace:

Comment

Yep a top post
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
              I agree with the man.

I think we are the only club in the world that could be so desperate for investment to keep our club going, get two billionaire's and a millonaire and want to drive them out after a year crazy!

Also a post i read this morning said about flav wanting 4-4-2 at home and how he knows nothing about football and should keep out of it blah blah blah. Am i right to remember a game this season under dowie at home we were all singing 4-4-2, 4-4-2, 4-4-2 cos thats what we wanted but if he wants what we have sung for he should keep out of it crazy!

Sousa and his team was booed off in his last game so us fans should take some of the stick too for his sacking, I also remember reading the boards and a large amount of people wanted Dowie gone after playing 70 odd min's against swansea with a defender in goal and not having a shot at him. Again a lot of fans got what they wanted.

If half want LDC back and half want Wise as manager what does the board do? it's gonna upset half of us, so does that means that half can sing flavio yr a **** and it's ok?

If he walks bernie will walk too and maybe the mittals will think twice about messng with the rangers fans i mean what if they brought Lampard with their billions and we wanted Gerrard would that make them ****s too?

I really do think the board messed up with the season tickets and people with kids over eight years old i really feel for you and i hope the club will take a good look at some price's and make them fair for people with kids first.

Sorry for the rant people and my poor spelling.
              Excellent and accurate post!!

Comment

Cheers mate.

Comment

yep top post !!

never going to make everyone happy, but if we try and stick together and go along for the ride, you never know.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

That is such a good read and straight to the point, so lets support our club and move on with them.

Comment

hope he doesn't get heckled at the next home match after that one

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        hope he doesn't get heckled at the next home match after that one
                        I'm with him 100% but he's getting it from all the fans who want AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
                          That was me that posted it and I stand by it. I didn't join in with the 4-4-2 chants as I would not think that I know more about football than someone like Paulo Sousa or Iain Dowie. So many times this season, with this squad that many of you seem to think is better than it is, we have proven ourselves utterly incapable of playing 4-4-2 and keeping it tight. Our away form was particularly woeful early doors because the defence was over-run behind a wholly inadequate midfield two. Sheffield United comes particularly to mind. Without the protection the additional man gave in front of the defences, the defence were run ragged.

4-5-1 is NOT particularly pretty, but it definetly tightened things up and is probably more important than the form of the defence in our defensive record.

Also, remember Akos Buszacky? Great player in the middle, wasted on the right. Where do you play him in a 4-4-2? If you think 'don't be so stupid, he's behind the striker of course', then we're talking 4-5-1.

My point remains valid. Too many fans think its all about formations; it isn't. What frightens me is that you don't see how damaging it is to have a know nothing (or, if you like, someone who knows no more than an Average Joe) fan place conditions on the tactics a team uses. By all means demand attractive, positive, high tempo football, but don't mandate how that is to be achieved.

You'd do well to read entire posts, not just snippets methinks...

Comment

What formation was we playing against Sheff Wed because we had men in the box for that game and had more shots at goal then I've seen for months.

Comment

Ah Connors and Pete - a marriage made in heaven..
                              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Working...
                              X