Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other saviours

chris wright!!!!!!!!!!!!
    qpr fan....got us with wasps ( we had a terrible pitch) invested £20m and left us near deadwood....

richard thomson...daddy had thomson plc empire behing him, bought "son" a toy called qprfc...he invested but took it all out before he left, hence sir les sold for £6m....

the new lot....ummm, jury out...
    sackings and losses continue
    money invested but losses mount...

never easy running a football club agreed....
    we have seen improvements mainly to corporate areas but ok, an overall was needed and not cheap....
    the squad has improved, few can be blamed for injuries, not even finney !!!
    flav speaks and it's appreciated..now venture into the world of fans and lay out the "pLAN/PROJECT"....
    maybe we'll see the light?

How many of us did actually protest to get Chris Wright in?

End of day its because of love for the club, but does not mean we are always right.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i remember protest to get him out....

jim gregory faced many demos.... a survivor.

Comment

at the end of the day .we are not and never ever will be a top 30 club in england........no matter how much dosh is thrown at it at least (if not more) thirty clubs are bigger and with a much better fan base and potential than us..........we're small fry in a big pond..........accept it!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          at the end of the day .we are not and never ever will be a top 30 club in england........no matter how much dosh is thrown at it at least (if not more) thirty clubs are bigger and with a much better fan base and potential than us..........we're small fry in a big pond..........accept it!
          Very true.We have just been lucky over the years when we ended up with the right players at the same time.I think this division is our natural level.Can't see the glory days,when the Prem started,coming back without massive investment.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
            Now that is being REALISTIC.:waaaht::waaaht::waaaht:
            I might not agree with what you say,
            but i will defend your right to say it.

Comment

very true.

But, look at Fulham just 12-15 years ago
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

thats why i don't wanna pay big club prices...

Comment

Working...
                X