flav.."we invested £34m"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flav.."we invested £34m"

now if true and accounts show we lost £18m in 2008...

well £34m is a massive investment and i applaud them..

where did much go?
    poor players on long contracts?

did we need those screens and scoreboards?

did the average joe benefit?
    c-club and directors are a fave subject with me, but i can understand the corporate brings in vast sums of ££££ and they should be comfortable but many changes could've waited until we get success or a new ground.

could prices have been cheaper and thereby maybe bigger crowds??

unsettling the hard core fans was always a poor move...

"If we see that support, we will, of course, do our part by investing more in the future"

What this means is that if you ungrateful gits do not renew your ST's for next season, you will be in admin.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post

where did much go?

c-club and directors are a fave subject with me, but i can understand the corporate brings in vast sums of ££££ and they should be comfortable but many changes could've waited until we get success or a new ground.

Unlike you to be so negative Luke
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post

where did much go?

Poor players!? Buzsacky, Gorkks, Connolly, Vine, Leigertwood, Cook.....

Its easy to point out players we have brought that havent worked out, but we arnt the only club that make that mistake. For the best part most off the players they have brought in have turned out to be good.

IMO yes we did need the Screen and scoreboard. Lets face it the other score board was very old and outdated. Come on get with the times!

The average joe took a knock your right, but will he benefit?, well ambition is a fantastic thing to have, we have that, premiership football is also a fantastic thing, so hopefully this knock will prove to be worth it.

C-club has allways be a point of discussion, but "could've waited until we get success or a new ground".....Many if you ask dont want a new ground and would prefer to stay at a more developed Loftus Road. Key word "Developed". If we get in the prem alot of work is gonna have to be done, obv they decided they wanted a well run, open c-club ready to go if! we get to the promise land....

IMO if we do well bigger crowds will be there whatever the price..........
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

but the average joe, really would go ( givent he option) for a cheaper seat against a tarted up ground...we're very used to it aren't we...?

much of the tart ups aren't for us....

Comment

Hey im not saying the average joe wouldnt want a cheaper seat! thats a given. But a tarted up ground is a must. The place needs a right going over from top to bottom. All im saying is its gotta start somewhere and they made there decision....

I was chatting to a fella i know who's a Reading fan the other day, just basically chatting football and football grounds. Him and his mates who all support Reading have been to alot of away grounds this season. He said they all voted Loftus is the most outdated they've been to!!......The new paint/scoreboards are nice and make the place look better, but if we get in the prem there gonna have a big decision to make, improve Loftus BIG TIME!!, OR Move us.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

ok...good pts....

i vote tickets go up another 50% and we paint the ground again....

Comment

Working...
              X