No announcement yet.

What Players In This Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our current squad if all fit are definitely good enough for a playoff spot, with the addition of 1 or 2 top strikers we would be pushing for a top 2 place.
    The amount of games we have created many chances without putting them away have cost us dear.

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
      P-O= Max. Play-Off. the rest top 2 challengers me thinks

Damien Delaney P-O no
      Damion Stewart yes
      Mikele Leigertwood no
      Wayne Routledge yes
      Rowan Vine yes
      Dexter Blackstock ha ha no
      Akos Buzsaky yes
      Patrick Agyemang P-O no
      Kaspars Gorkss yes
      Martin Rowlands on his best form yes
      Peter Ramage P-O no
      Matthew Connolly yes
      Lee Cook P-O no
      Liam Miller P-O yes
      Angelo Balanta no
      Jordi Lopez yes but wont be here?
      Matteo Alberti (Future P-O) yes if here
      Samuel Di Carmine (Future P-O) no
      Radek Cerny yes
      Hogan Ephraim yes
      Heidar Helguson P-O no
      Adel Taarabt
      wont be here,
      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

why would we sell leigertwood, balanta, cook, helguson, lopez and ramage?

they are all good players?

ramage ok bad start but recently has been a good right back
        cook has just signed permanently in january so has helguson
        leigertwood is one of our best players
        balanta has the potential to be great
        lopez has been a good player since he joined

Comment

Time for a few choruses of "Sign him up" every time Lopez comes across to take a corner or something.
          Not that I think we'd sway the board into signing him, but, seeing as I think appeasement seems to be high on their list at the moment, you never know...
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I think Agyemang could be the key player, with buzz and vine back i know it sounds stupid but he is a handfull and will run at people and create space for the likes of buzz and vine and Routledge you give any of them 3 space and they will do damage.

Really looking forward to next season feel robbed only seeing Buzz for like 2 half's..

Comment

If the new boss could get Buzz,Dave and Vine playing like they first did for Gigi and keep the defence as solid as Dowie/Sousa have done,we'll have a good chance of making the play offs(barring injuries)
              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Think I must be in the minority. Right now after long term injuries I don't know if Buzacky or Vine will be the force they were before their injuries so I'm not putting them as top 2 qualtity. Apart from that. Don't believe any of the rest are top 2 either. So will go to playoffs

Connolly
                Routledge
                Vine
                Buzacky
                Gorkss

At the moment that's it for me. (Hogan is borderline, need to see a bit more consistency from him)The rest are good mid table players. I'm also giving Buzacky and Vine the benefit of the doubt, that they will recover enough to make an impact. But as said previously, unless we get decent strikers and fullbacks we'll be going nowhere.

Comment

Need a decent left winger, a prolific goal scorer, 2 full backs, oh and a partirdge in a pear tree.

Comment

Working...
                  X