Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HammersmithR
    replied
    We've certainly signed more than 17 players under these guys!

Leave a comment:

• ScottJones
    replied
    A quote from FB you cant really argue with

"As a Board, we spoke about wanting to see QPR play a more attacking, aggressive brand of football, in a 4-4-2 formation, and he promised us he would do that."

Well, we all want that and under PS it was frigging dire at times..especially since Christmas. Must admit if I owned QPR I'd demand to see attacking positive footy. Albeit I'm not sure my nerves can take games like Monday week in, week out!

Leave a comment:

• Bluehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    He's canny though...basically saying "buy a ST and we'll wack more money in"
    Well, as a collective we keep telling him that it's our Club and the way I read (no, sorry, interpret) his comments is - you lot come out and support the team (yes by investing your ST money but also by turning up in your numbers) and if I see there is real potential I will invest more heavily in my already expensive hobby.

So let's get out there and keep our end of the bargain - then, if he doesn't do the same.....well then people can call him all the names they like.

Leave a comment:

• Stedders
    replied
    I think he came across well. It does sound like he has had some bad luck. Gigi leaving was a blow. I think what he said about Charlton team is dead true. I went to that match and was like, wtf! Do we have ambition. I also agree 100% withthe Ipswich comment. I don't mind Flavio saying that kind of stuff, as long as he isn't directly picking the team.

I think the press can be extremely mischievious, putting it kindly.... He has actually only sacked Dowie and Gregory, and possibly Sousa.

I really want to believe him and believe his heart is in the right place, cos I love QPR... time will tell...

Leave a comment:

• ScottJones
    replied
    He's canny though...basically saying "buy a ST and we'll wack more money in"

Leave a comment:

• Bluehoop
    replied
    I can't really argue with ANY of that - mind you there are plenty here that WILL.

Leave a comment:

• LOOPYHOOP
    replied
    To be fair he did state it was a 4 year plan,it's some of the fans that already think we should be challanging Manchester utd lol What a fickle bunch we can be.Also like he said we are improving,and aslong as that's the case we can't really complain.

Leave a comment:

• PaulQPR
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    Doesn't answer what his favourite cheese is though..I MUst kNoW !! :cry: :electric_shock:
    Casu marzu

Leave a comment:

• ScottJones
    replied
    Doesn't answer what his favourite cheese is though..I MUst kNoW !! :cry: :electric_shock:

Leave a comment:

• qprjames
    replied
    Good interview

Leave a comment:

• LOOPYHOOP
    replied
    Sounds fair enough to me.

Leave a comment:

• PaulQPR
    started a topic Briatore Interview on Offish

Briatore Interview on Offish