No announcement yet.

Briatore Interview on Offish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ol' flav completely swerved the DB question tho..

didnt like the get behind the team and we'll invest bit. why didnt he invest pre season or in january?!

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
      How can we be worse off our best League finished in what nearly 15 years?
      1. Look back at 2004-5 -- we're not there yet.
      2. A fortune spent on the corporate areas, including THOSE chandeliers, but no funds released for a decent striker.

Some people might just be tempted to think the priorities are slightly skew-whiff here...
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        We never had men in the box did we???
        That might be but that hasnīt anything to do with the formation!
        When Chelsea, Liverpool etc. play 4-5-1 they always have 2 or 3 players supporting the "lonely striker".. When it didnīt work for QPR was because the players supposed to go on the deep runs behind the back four didnīt do what they were meant to do! Buzsaky and Vine would have been perfect "supporting midfielders" in Sousaīs 4-5-1 system!

Comment

I think that will certainly help with regards to the situation, I don't think that makes him a saint and not responsible in part but you can at least see things from his point of view!

In terms of the money spent and fans moaning about the tickets I think it is fair enough of him to expect more fans to turn up as we seem to just expect him to put millions of his own money into the club, its a case of we do our bit and he will do his bit and thats fair enough IMO!

The blackstock deal from what i can see it was a case of Blackstock speaking to Sousa about wanting to play and probably not mentioning the fact that there were loan deals on the table, Sousa has then said that he can't guarantee anything and so Dex has gone and signed a loan deal, so Sousa probably wasn't told about the loan but was if you like given a chance to say whether Dex was likely to be in his plans! Thats what I read from it anyway!

Good of him to address the booing as well and I think overall it probably is a bit uncalled for, whatever has gone on the club is in much better shape than it has been for some time! He has obviously got the bug and out of all the directors he is the one who turns up for the majority of games and he is the one who is putting himself out there for both the good and bad things that happen with the club!

Comment

F... it, I'm behind him and the other guys at the top. Good speech FB, although a couple of points I would argue against, but I can't be bothered!

Bye. Bye Sousa, roll on the next guy and onwards and upwards we go!

Comment

He needs a good PR man.

The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
              :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
                He needs a good PR man.

He needs a good something else :shocked:
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Credit where credit's due, Flavio made some good points in that interview.
                  Have to admit I was more than puzzled by all the changes Paulo made to the team at Charlton after the Preston game at Loftus Rd.
                  The board must now start spending some money in the transfer market when it re-opens. We must compete with any of our rivals spending a few million, I'm not saying we can "buy our way out", but a good spend in the summer won't do any harm.

Comment

We were second guessing the team each week, thats not good.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by NorwegianRanger View Post
                      That might be but that hasnīt anything to do with the formation!
                      When Chelsea, Liverpool etc. play 4-5-1 they always have 2 or 3 players supporting the "lonely striker".. When it didnīt work for QPR was because the players supposed to go on the deep runs behind the back four didnīt do what they were meant to do! Buzsaky and Vine would have been perfect "supporting midfielders" in Sousaīs 4-5-1 system!
                      If were going to play 4-4-2 then we might aswell sell Buz
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Seems to work ok for Liverpool

Pete did you tutor Flavio on his replies?
                        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                          Actions speak louder than words,stump up some cash and buy us out of this poxy league
                          In all seriousness I fail to see what makes The Championship "a poxy league"

The Prem is full of primadonna, diving, moaning ******s. I don't mind it in the Championship as long as we are playing well. Ultimately we have to have the goal to go up but I don't see it as a mad rush.

If we do get there before driving the board out all most the fans will do is moan at the lack of money spent and go bonkers when we get beat 4-0 at Old Trafford!

Comment

Working...
                          X