http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...627956,00.html
    Here for the weekend.

Sounds fair enough to me.

Comment

Good interview
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Doesn't answer what his favourite cheese is though..I MUst kNoW !! :cry: :electric_shock:
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          Doesn't answer what his favourite cheese is though..I MUst kNoW !! :cry: :electric_shock:
          Casu marzu
          Here for the weekend.

Comment

To be fair he did state it was a 4 year plan,it's some of the fans that already think we should be challanging Manchester utd lol What a fickle bunch we can be.Also like he said we are improving,and aslong as that's the case we can't really complain.

Comment

I can't really argue with ANY of that - mind you there are plenty here that WILL.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

He's canny though...basically saying "buy a ST and we'll wack more money in"

Comment

I think he came across well. It does sound like he has had some bad luck. Gigi leaving was a blow. I think what he said about Charlton team is dead true. I went to that match and was like, wtf! Do we have ambition. I also agree 100% withthe Ipswich comment. I don't mind Flavio saying that kind of stuff, as long as he isn't directly picking the team.

I think the press can be extremely mischievious, putting it kindly.... He has actually only sacked Dowie and Gregory, and possibly Sousa.

I really want to believe him and believe his heart is in the right place, cos I love QPR... time will tell...

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    He's canny though...basically saying "buy a ST and we'll wack more money in"
                    Well, as a collective we keep telling him that it's our Club and the way I read (no, sorry, interpret) his comments is - you lot come out and support the team (yes by investing your ST money but also by turning up in your numbers) and if I see there is real potential I will invest more heavily in my already expensive hobby.

So let's get out there and keep our end of the bargain - then, if he doesn't do the same.....well then people can call him all the names they like.
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

A quote from FB you cant really argue with

"As a Board, we spoke about wanting to see QPR play a more attacking, aggressive brand of football, in a 4-4-2 formation, and he promised us he would do that."

Well, we all want that and under PS it was frigging dire at times..especially since Christmas. Must admit if I owned QPR I'd demand to see attacking positive footy. Albeit I'm not sure my nerves can take games like Monday week in, week out!

Comment

We've certainly signed more than 17 players under these guys!
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

The man talks sense which is more than can be said for some of our supporters who wanted to protest last Monday

I just think some of our supporters should realise how far we have come in a very short space of time.

I'm glad Flavio has done the interview I hope we can move on now.

Sounded like he really liked LDC
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                            We've certainly signed more than 17 players under these guys!
                            You calling him a liar? Brave man indeed
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I think thats a great interview. Think hes answered some of his critics. I wonder if you will see this interview in the sun!????

I think time will tell, i havent a shadow of doubt in my mind we will be in the prem in the very near future. But he's right we need to really get behind the team for the rest of the season, and then really hit it hard next year.
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X