No announcement yet.

What Palace Players Should we go for??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Palace Players Should we go for??

Definately the Goalkeeper

Speroni
    Clyne
    Ambrose (massively over rated, but a slight replacement for Routledge)
    Lee Hills
    Victor Moses (Yeah, right)

Scannell is crap.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Does their Orange chairman have any say anymore in transfers?, or do the administrator take complete charge.

If Jordan still has a say i cannot see him wanting to deal with us after the Watson farce.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
        Does their Orange chairman have any say anymore in transfers?, or do the administrator take complete charge.

If Jordan still has a say i cannot see him wanting to deal with us after the Watson farce.
        It is now all down to the administrator - but their appointed man is a local with a sound knowledge of Palace. He is not there just to asset strip but to get Palace to a position where they are sound wnough to be taken over.

Sure they will sell some assets but probably not the ones we would have a chance of getting.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

all of them would be an improvment
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Buy the bl++dy lot, Palarse were on the way up
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Oh, and I'd take Warnock as manager too. Insult his tactics as much as you like. He gets results and this is a results game. He'd be our best signing over the last 10 years IMO.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Oh, and I'd take Warnock as manager too. Insult his tactics as much as you like. He gets results and this is a results game. He'd be our best signing over the last 10 years IMO.
                I would have Warnock definately

Comment

Clyne Ambrose and Hill are all very good shouts...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    You've caught me at a weak moment saying that... because I hate him.

But, given the state we are in right now... I'd even agree with that, as long as he was in sole charge of everything to do with football at QPR.

That's how fed up I am. :waaaht:

The very worst thing we could do (despite him being a decent coach and all-round nice chap) is give the job to De Canio, and persist with this mental set-up of Director of Football spoon feeding the coach players.
                    It's killing the club, if it hasn't killed it already.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post

I don't think he does at all.

The Accountants will say who is sold, how much and will sell to whichever club that pays the asking price.

I would try and sign Speroni & Clyne, perhaps even Ambrose & Lee.

Moses no chance, he will go for £2M to a Prem side.

Edit. Yes. Warnock would also be a good choice, but he would almost certainly get sacked after punching Briatore, probably on his 1st day!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X