No announcement yet.

Why all the fuss about new players....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why all the fuss about new players....

The next managerial appointment for me is crucial our board keep getting these decisions wrong.

I keep saying it Curbishley, Coppell, even O'Drsiscoll at Donny would be good appointments.

For all those that say they would not come utter rubbish money, Sven went to Notts County for god sake.

Appoint a decent manager for next season let Mick steady the ship this year and clear some of the dead wood out of the squad.

Losing Rowlands, Mahon and the managerial team has hit us hard, I would never of thought this would of happened on our way back from Derby County.

All those that want to protest it's your right but I wont be joining you this Saturday.

Crystal Palace yesterday entered into administration there are teams far worse off than us.

Be careful what you wish for and all of that.

My message to the board please can you let us know what you intentions are regarding the club are you all committed to project QPR?

Why have we heard nothing from the board regarding the transfer of one of our best players?

Some of our fans revel in crisis but yesterday Bristol City got stuffed 6-0 at home to Cardiff and they have a good board and an excellent manager.

It's a tough league lets just hope we can put things right on Saturday.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Originally posted by Funky View Post
    Crystal Palace yesterday entered into administration there are teams far worse off than us.
    To say that Palace are worse off than us is inacurate. I think you will find that in comparison to what we owe, Palace's debt is pocket change. The difference is Simon Jordan has said enough is enough. He no longer wants to keep financing the club out of his own pocket and has admitted the club cannot meet it's liabilities. In all likelyhood they will sell a couple of players, with Victor Moses likely to fetch around 2 or 3m, steady the ship and seek new investment.

In contrast we continue to ignore the fact that we are club who's debts out weigh it tangible assests (other than the land we sit on) by a huge margin. Should our investor's do what Jordan has done and admit they have had enough we would be in a hell of a lot more trouble than Palace!

Comment

So are you protesting Saturday Tarbie?
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        To say that Palace are worse off than us is inacurate. I think you will find that in comparison to what we owe, Palace's debt is pocket change. The difference is Simon Jordan has said enough is enough. He no longer wants to keep financing the club out of his own pocket and has admitted the club cannot meet it's liabilities. In all likelyhood they will sell a couple of players, with Victor Moses likely to fetch around 2 or 3m, steady the ship and seek new investment.

In contrast we continue to ignore the fact that we are club who's debts out weigh it tangible assests (other than the land we sit on) by a huge margin. Should our investor's do what Jordan has done and admit they have had enough we would be in a hell of a lot more trouble than Palace!
        Palace owe £30m - probably on a par with us.

They are in huge trouble. Them leaving Selhurst and looking for groundshare is coming pretty close to reality.

Can see Ron Noades buying them out of administration for a fraction of the cost he sold the club to Goldberg for.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
          So are you protesting Saturday Tarbie?
          Funky if I was in the country right now I would certainly be protesting. That said I really don't know what will be achieved as if the board do stand down we are going straight into administration. If they stay it's more heart ache and more debt......we can't win!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

They are in huge trouble. Them leaving Selhurst and looking for groundshare is coming pretty close to reality.

Can see Ron Noades buying them out of administration for a fraction of the cost he sold the club to Goldberg for.
            Nodge, do Palace really owe 30m, how the hell have they managed to run up that kind of debt?

Well in that case I retract my previous statement, they are in just as much bother as we are!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

And Selhurst is "owned" by another Company, which is already in administration isn't it?

Another plan coming together as we speak?
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
              X