No announcement yet.

Harford very silent tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my thread title needs changing.lol oh and the team!!!

Comment

"our season starts now" or Our fight against relegation starts now.

And if the said striker turns out to be Priskin....well :devil:

Comment

To be honest we should get George Burley/Curbishley or whoever in now and at least give them a fighting chance for next year by allowing to start sorting this shower out now.

Comment

at least he didnt beat around the bush, made it clear that we need a striker. hopefully flav and paladini will listen to him and bring one in.

Comment

"To be honest. a homeless alcoholic donkey shagger couldn't do much worse"

I don`t want the job.F--k that.

Comment

At least he was honest, I think we will get that from Harford becasue he has nothing to lose he can speak out all he wants if he gets sacked it will only be Briatore who looks like a mug (again!)

We are ****e and we do need a striker but after a 5-0 defeat and no clean sheets in 15 a defender who can defend would be a start!

Comment

stewart has not touched his form since last year. time for connolly and gorrks to pair up and legs to go right back. faurlin can go in the middle with quashie. putting faurlin on the left when he is our best passer of the ball was a sin tonight especially against a side like forest.

Comment

Working...
                X