Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will players show pride v s******thorpe

Or will it be damage limitation again? :what:

If I was Mick Harford I would be tearing ****ing strips off them right now!

Comment

What do they have to be proud about? Their car, their house, their supermarket trolley? They are mercenaries who wear whatever shirt they are paid to wear. Why bother? Someone else will pay them when they move on without ever being found out despite all the evidence. They are representative of most of the football world...small, insecure, selfish, petty and puffed up by what they earn. We suffer because we care. They suffer because "They boo'ed me!!!....If you're so good come and do better" "You don't know what its like"

It is management who should carry the blame. They pay the players to make them money. Fans are ineffectual bystanders who provide a bit of pocket money.

We can bluster and swear all we like. "Never in all my years...." "It's not fair. I want them to win and they still lose" "I bought a shirt with your name on it. You owe me" "The football is boring. I want to lose 5-4 every week"

Fans are powerless because they are despised, a necessary nuisance, 'atmosphere' for the tv.

Players, having pride? Don't make me laugh!!!;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
        If I was Mick Harford I would be tearing ****ing strips off them right now!
        i hope so

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Players, having pride? Don't make me laugh!!!;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
          X