Buzsaky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzsaky

we should of got rid of him when the incident happened not magilton.... then maybe the football might of gone back to how the season started :(

Originally posted by qpr20 View Post
    we should of got rid of him when the incident happened not magilton.... then maybe the football might of gone back to how the season started :(
    Seems like they backed the wrong horse again.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr20 View Post
      even under him we conceded 5 in a game.........

Comment

Boozacky

He was very poor last night very poor indeed.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Shame as he was my favorite player a while back, but I feel he doesn't want to be here...

Comment

To be fair not been the same since his injury IMO

Comment

Like a lot of the squad he no longer wants to be at the club!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                To be fair not been the same since his injury IMO
                Agree with egham ....not the same since his injury!

Comment

What is it with Egham and supporting the hoops.
                  I would of thought living in Egham was depressing enough.

A big up to all you egham folk from sunny shepperton
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

50% of the squad need to be shipped out, they dont to play for the club anymore...can't blame them in some ways it is a circus, but they still have to be professional and put the effort in...they are after all getting paid well...

Comment

just goes to show how little this board no about football, you have cry baby's in the squad acting like spoilt little br.ats who have had their toys taken away in Buzsaky and Taarabt . Taarabt who does not give a st.uff about QPR and wants to play elsewhere as he himself has stated numerous times, he only wants to play for himself no other reason and Buzsaky should have got a smack in the ear. After we got hammered he could not take a good telling off and ran out the changing rooms like a girl. We have 2 bit players ruling what goes on a QPR a board clueless on all football matters a recipe for disaster
                      Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                        Shame as he was my favorite player a while back, but I feel he doesn't want to be here...
                        Spot on.

Comment

Don't kid yourself. the football might have been more attacking, but the results would have been the same.

Magilton was a poor manager who had a good spell in September and October. All managers have a god run of form at some time. Even Hart did last season at Portsmouth, but that didn't last.

QPR haven't been able to defend all season, and that is down to Magilton screwing with the defence.

Comment

I disagree.
                            The division is much stronger with the likes of forest spending, west brom, newcastle, middlesborough etc and we have stood still. Damon Stewart is being found out against better strikers that have more about them than just strengh.
                            Connolly is the only defender that has the ability to play at this level and possibily Gorrks who looks dodgy alongside stewart. U can't blame the managers for no funds to improve these positions.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              What is it with Egham and supporting the hoops.
                              I would of thought living in Egham was depressing enough.

A big up to all you egham folk from sunny shepperton
                              I live in englefield green but doubted any1 would of heard of it, egham 2 minute walk away so egham hoop!!

Comment

Working...
                              X