Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legs - Worst captain ever? Plus stop given loanees instant debuts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legs - Worst captain ever? Plus stop given loanees instant debuts!

Can someone explain to me how Legs can be considered as a captain? And while you are at it can someone explain why we have given him a contract extension?

I'm obviously not at the game tonight and haven't seen the goals but judging on the last two years I don't see how he can still be considered good enough for us. 1 good game in 10 at best. One of our most inconsistent performers playing in the most important position and worse yet as our captain!

He's not vocal enough to lead the line, he doesn't read the game well enough to make up for his lack of technical ability and he is probably has the worst distribution in the squad.

Also we seem intent on playing these loanees straight away yet that hasn't payed off for us once this season. Reid had a nightmare in his first game, Williams didn't do much better. I think throwing Hill and Quashie in at the deep end was a bad idea away to Forest the most in form team in the league. When was the last time Hill even played a competitive match?

Some people on here rate Leigterwood. He has been shocking for us and gets a new contract whilst Routledge at least can offer us something and he gets sold!!!!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

i think leggs is useless...........fullstop!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

we have to give loanees instant debuts...they are selling or loaning out OUR players...will be nobody to play when the season is over.

Comment

I like how when Wolves apparently bid 2 million for Legs we keep hold of him (him being such a great player and all) and then we sell Routledge you really couldn't make it up!

Rubbish captain, useless first touch, in 1 game out of 10 he is the best player on the park the rest of the time he looks like a sunday league player!

Comment

He is a pathetic leader and an average footballer

Comment

How can anyone really rate him though? An athletic player but he is not a good footballer.

I'll tell you who is a good Championship level centre midfielder... Paul McKenna.

Forest signed him in the summer and made him their captain. He is a proper leader and a quality footballer at this level. Whoever is scouting for us needs to have a serious look at what the likes of Forest and Cardiff have done and Burnley did last year when they have decided to spend money.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                Some people on here rate Leigterwood. He has been shocking for us and gets a new contract whilst Routledge at least can offer us something and he gets sold!!!!
                Dave you couldn't make it up

we sell Camp, Blackstock, Heidar & Routledge

we keep Ramage, Borrowdale, Pellicori & Legs

Comment

Got to agree, he is an awful captain, week after week people say there is no leadership inn the QPR team yet he is still captain no matter which "manager" comes in. VERY average player aswell.

Comment

Leigertwood...more like deadwood

Comment

average player that i know Pete rates for some reason...think he's been **** as the rest of em this season

Comment

I think he is OK as back up or as a right back, but certainly not a midfield player and certainly not a captain.....

Comment

leaving his footballing abilities to one side, he certainly is not captain material. we need someone strong, consistent at performing well and vocal. tbh we dont have many options but id give it to gorkks. or actually put ainsworth back and make him captain.

we need strong players who want to play.
                          Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Working...
                          X