Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might come dressed as Max Mosely.

Maybe not, eh? :waaaht:
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

red ****ing noses wtf has happended to my club,me and my pals were on the pitch protesting for the future of our club im sick of palladini's puppets scott , myu, qbp ect

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
        you hit him where it hurts.

no programme sales. no sale of merchandise. no ticket sales. don't give the club a penny until he at the very least changes his ways
        not showing up will hurt more than not buying a programme or merchandise
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

i suggested before, best way to get the point across is.

Everyone go, get in early, make a great atmos, when Flav sits down, everyone get up and go.

Imagine the publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post

Everyone go, get in early, make a great atmos, when Flav sits down, everyone get up and go.

Imagine the publicity.
            Can u imagine a pack loftus road, then that!!

We have a winner.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Do you think flav will be there he'll be on his yacht in the med somewhere.

What most of knew ages ago if you sign rubbish you get rubbish results if we sign priskin then thats it for me absolute no ambition we've been mugged of for to long.

Paladini should never of been allowed to buy players and no matter how people try to spin it this man has ruined our club if he cared for us and some would have you believe he would walk out the man is a joke.

Comment

Everyone runs onto the pitch and takes a massive dump on the centre spot before kick-off. Haha

Or maybe everyone faces the wrong way in silence for the first 10 minutes of the match.

I like the mass walkout but a lot of people might bottle it because they would have spent money on travel and non-season ticket holders would have paid to get in.
                Last edited by Captain Planet; 27-01-2010, 12:18 AM.

Comment

First idea is awesome.

Probably be the funniest thing ever even more so if we try to throw it at the c-club ****s.
                  15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

i like the idea of either standing up and facing the wrong way or a mass walkout.
                    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post

Imagine the publicity.
                      this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thats the best idea yet!

dressing up as clowns if not as clear cut as this

what about everyone in elersile road turn their backs, and anyone sitting near the directors box get anti flav, GP songs going. there gonna be in for a treat.

Comment

ok..qpr score, all walk out...you don't have to leave ground. don#'t clap . walk out..it'll get noticed and reported.

our club, our gaff, our rules.

Comment

one problem. we actually have to score a goal........;D
                          Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

im up for it just keep me informed of the details and will get as many mates to join in...will be in q block maself probably
                            ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

dont leave the ground just all go downstairs or the blue and white so all the seats are empty and they get the point

Comment

Working...
                              X