Any one want a banner for S****horpe game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one want a banner for S****horpe game

Made ten of these one of flavio banners, not a protest just letting flavio were aware of the twenty pound remark.
    Pm me if you intrested

i think the twenty pound looks quality - but i just dont see what is going to be acheieved through it? At least with the owners in charge we still might have hope of a decent future. Without them, we are likely to go down and down and down. I see peoples frustration - but just think this would make everything worse

Comment

I was saying the same thing but selling players to pay tax bills is great. But it's just dawned on me there the ####ing richest owners in the world, make man city and Chelsea look like small fry this shouldn't be happening!!!

Comment

I won't need one,I'm not going again this season,******** to it!

Comment

****** Armchair fan Loopy!

Comment

So, these banners... how big are they?? :waaaht:
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
              I was saying the same thing but selling players to pay tax bills is great. But it's just dawned on me there the ####ing richest owners in the world, make man city and Chelsea look like small fry this shouldn't be happening!!!
              What ****ing Tax bill the club made a loss so NO TAX to pay, stop stirring
              sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
                sh1t
                that's alright then........

Comment

sh1t
                  why do palace, notts county , portsmouth all owe them millions idiot

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                    why do palace, notts county , portsmouth all owe them millions idiot
                    VAT and Paye, NOT TAX.

Do you understand the subtle difference and why its important that you get your FACTs right.

But don't let let the facts get in way AH!!!!!!

Comment

VAT and Paye, NOT TAX.

Do you understand the subtle difference and why its important that you get your FACTs right.

But don't let let the facts get in way AH!!!!!!
                      thats what i mean, do start a row with another qpr fan mate really not in the mood for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                        i think the twenty pound looks quality - but i just dont see what is going to be acheieved through it? At least with the owners in charge we still might have hope of a decent future. Without them, we are likely to go down and down and down. I see peoples frustration - but just think this would make everything worse
                        Hope of a decent future? You're living in a dream world! Briatore is a muppet with a massive ego who has no clue about running a football club, the only reason people put up with him is because of the promise of riches being lavished on the club, this is not going to happen ever.....he's lost too much money on us why do you think we are now selling out best players, IMO he will leave as soon as he can and cut his losses so we may as well get our mess age across, we are going nowhere under him!

Comment

Why would anyone want to go and watch these over paid gutless bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                            Why would anyone want to go and watch these over paid gutless bunch.
                            think most people are going to tell the board what they think!!

Comment

egham... how much mate???

I have a plan ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X