X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackstock Speaks

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/sto...187857,00.html

Interesting.....
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

says he's got to go back , no u dont dex stay there please , u went from a hero one match for them to coming of within an hour the next

Comment

yeah I just hope Forest stay up but I don't see them scoring many with him in the team. Please give us 1.5 million and you have a done deal. I would take 1 million at a discount
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The article in full, makes interesting reading.....

Dexter in dark over R's future

Dexter Blackstock does not know whether he has a long-term future at QPR following the decision to loan him out to Nottingham Forest.

The 22-year-old, Rangers' leading goalscorer, revealed he faces an uncertain future after making his third appearance for Forest at Sheffield United on Monday. Both former QPR manager Paulo Sousa and team-mate Rowan Vine have spoken publicly of their shock at the club's decision to let him go.

Blackstock said: "The manager at QPR has said he had no input in the decision but I wasn't aware of that at the time because the deal was done through agents.

"I didn't know who had given clearance for the deal to go through until I had actually signed. Managers should make decisions like that, but it doesn't always work that way.

"I wouldn't say it's over for me at QPR. As it stands at the moment I'm here on a six-match loan and then I go back to QPR. They are my club. I've got a year left down there and I've got to go back.

"Whether there's a future for me there I don't know - that's another story. I think from the outside looking in everyone can see what is happening. I was by far and away the top goalscorer there this season on 12 - I think my closest challenger has five - and the manager and players didn't want me to
        go"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

A longer version from Forests Offy....

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/pa...626639,00.html

I wonder what his agent has to say about that?????

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post

and the manager and players didn't want me to
            go"
            Don't think Briatore and Co will be happy hearing this. He says "the manager didn't want me to go".

Comment

I think we should tell Pete that BOB might be wrong....

Pretty much makes his agents statement on the offy look like a load of lies, doesn't it?

Comment

I think we should tell Pete that BOB might be wrong....

Pretty much makes his agents statement on the offy look like a load of lies, doesn't it?
                Yeah it does. Conflicting arguments now. I am sure Mr Sousa's legal team are very grateful for this.

Comment

I thought Paulo Sousa

"said he didn't know"

but aye, this could get tedious.

Another example of hanging on to someone's word and picking at a word or meaning. Whatever side of fence you sit dictates how you interpret it.

very funny to watch.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Dexter Blackstock does not know whether he has a long-term future at QPR following the decision to loan him out to Nottingham Forest.

The 22-year-old, Rangers' leading goalscorer, revealed he faces an uncertain future after making his third appearance for Forest at Sheffield United on Monday. Both former QPR manager Paulo Sousa and team-mate Rowan Vine have spoken publicly of their shock at the club's decision to let him go.

Blackstock said: "The manager at QPR has said he had no input in the decision but I wasn't aware of that at the time because the deal was done through agents.

"I didn't know who had given clearance for the deal to go through until I had actually signed. Managers should make decisions like that, but it doesn't always work that way.

"I wouldn't say it's over for me at QPR. As it stands at the moment I'm here on a six-match loan and then I go back to QPR. They are my club. I've got a year left down there and I've got to go back.

"Whether there's a future for me there I don't know - that's another story. I think from the outside looking in everyone can see what is happening. I was by far and away the top goalscorer there this season on 12 - I think my closest challenger has five - and the manager and players didn't want me to go"
                    Remember all the posts speculating what was meant by the statement from Dex's agent about the situation. It was on our offy. We can now compare:

A few Clubs approached me for Dexter, including Nottingham Forest. I spoke with Gianni Paladini and he advised me that we needed to clear this with Paulo Sousa.
                    Paulo came back from Portugal on March 26th at lunchtime. Dexter discussed the situation with Paulo, and he didn't say anything to Dexter about the possibility of him staying with QPR.
                    At 4.00pm on March 26th 2009, Dexter signed the paperwork to complete his loan transfer to Nottingham Forest.
                    Eric Walters

Something still stinks to me. This contradicts the statement by QPR by the way I read it.
                    QPR are saying PS did not say anything about DB staying.

DB is saying from the outside we can all see what is happening and that the manager and players didn't want him to go.

Am I the only one to notice this? or have I got it all worng and looking to deep into things?
                    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                    :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      I thought Paulo Sousa

"said he didn't know"

but aye, this could get tedious.

Another example of hanging on to someone's word and picking at a word or meaning. Whatever side of fence you sit dictates how you interpret it.

very funny to watch.
                      Are you totally stupid? What is there to interpret in that?

Yet again FACTS go totally over Petes head.......

:scorn: :scorn: :scorn: :scorn: :scorn:

I know this is your site, but even you have to face facts sometimes.....

And you wonder why some call this Fantasy Island......

Totally pathetic to watch......
                      Last edited by haqpr1963; 14-04-2009, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
                        Remember all the posts speculating what was meant by the statement from Dex's agent about the situation. It was on our offy. We can now compare:

A few Clubs approached me for Dexter, including Nottingham Forest. I spoke with Gianni Paladini and he advised me that we needed to clear this with Paulo Sousa.
                        Paulo came back from Portugal on March 26th at lunchtime. Dexter discussed the situation with Paulo, and he didn't say anything to Dexter about the possibility of him staying with QPR.
                        At 4.00pm on March 26th 2009, Dexter signed the paperwork to complete his loan transfer to Nottingham Forest.
                        Eric Walters

Something still stinks to me. This contradicts the statement by QPR by the way I read it.
                        QPR are saying PS did not say anything about DB staying.

DB is saying from the outside we can all see what is happening and that the manager and players didn't want him to go.

Am I the only one to notice this? or have I got it all worng and looking to deep into things?
                        Dexter also says the whole deal was done by agents, doesn't even mention the fictional meeting his agent said he had with Sousa....

Comment

The thing I don't get is that GP & Briatore seem to be blaming (or using it against) Sousa for sending Blackstock on loan, but hang on a minute!!!!! The board can block such a move, can they not????. So, for me, the board (well, GP) ARE culpable and have no right to lay it all at Sousa's feet.
                          Last edited by Minty; 14-04-2009, 08:15 PM.
                          Be nice to Minty

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
                            The thing I don't get is that GP & Briatore seem to be blaming (or using it against) Sousa for sending Blackstock on loan, but hang on a minute!!!!! The board can block such a move. So, for me, the board (well, GP) ARE culpable and have no right to lay it all at Sousa's feet.
                            Exactly......

Comment

Dex's statement contradicts his agent's.
                              Wonder if he'll be looking for a new agent?
                              And the fact that the manager didn't want him to go makes it irrelevant whether or not he knew -- he might have said he didn't want Dex to go AFTER finding out about it -- but the fact is that DEX IS SAYING PS DIDN'T WANT HIM TO GO AND NOR DID THE PLAYERS.
                              Are people now going to accuse DB of lying?
                              Some people were very quick to seize upon the club and agent's statements, but seem to want to conveniently ignore what Dexter HIMSELF has said.

And the most interesting part of what he said, for me, is that everyone on the outside can see what's going on -- that's been VERY clear from what's been said in the media and newspaper reports etc.

Who's to judge who is telling the truth here? -- Dex or his agent or the club or PS -- but the player himself has probably put a spanner in the works of any legal proceedings -- knowingly or otherwise -- against PS.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X