Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people honestly believe Hogan can replace Routledge???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do people honestly believe Hogan can replace Routledge???

Routledge has talent and is a threat

Hogan might as well have one leg

Hogan may have had a good game against Blackpool but one good game does not make you a good player... his incredibly weak left foot makes it so easy for defenders to defend against even ramage would have a field day. I seriously cannot be bothered with QPR at the moment. For the first time ever I'm ashamed of the club that used to be part of my identity.

I'd rather we were in administration and lower leagues because at least I could still feel like a proud member of a proud club... I am sick of this club and I find myself jealous of other clubs who have what we used to have. Lastly, I feel sorry for those younger ones growing up around the mediocrity that is QPR... I grew up in the days of Crouch, Bircham and Furlong; we were hardly successful, but we had a bit of bottle and rangers fans would always relish another Saturday afternoon at Loftus Road, regardless of the off the field problems.

hogan is a good player and still young. but if people think he is good enough to replace routledge, they are quite clearly deluded.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Hogan's nearly 22... a mere 3 years younger than Routledge.

All this rubbish about Lee Cook and Ephraim replacing him, absolutely laughable

Comment

hogan needs a run the team imo

he is very under rated by some

Comment

He is also over rated by many

Comment

Potentially better than Routledge,only class I have seen from Routledge was at Exeter & that was 3rd tier team,Hogan showed class in that game too.

Comment

NO

Comment

Potentially yes. He is still raw but will only develop with games. Good pace and attitude. He does need to develop the technical side of his game but certainly worth giving a chance to.

Comment

He can't replace Routledge, because if both are playing to their best ability, the latter is streets ahead. However, both players are inconsistant.

Comment

Ok in this Scenerio, where a decent number 9 is brought in to partner Simpson, Taarbat and Cook compete for the left side berth and Hogan and Buzacky for the right and Balanta can drop in as well when needed.

Is Routledge such a loss?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
                      He is also over rated by many
                      As was the Football mercenary that was wayne Routeledge!!

Will always go where the money is, will play well for 4/5 games then go back to not giving a toss

Comment

Hogan is a good player. He can replace Wayne. May not be as good YET but Hogan will be class in his time.
                        My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

I rate Hogan to be honest

Comment

Yes
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

:
                              Originally posted by Neil View Post
                              Potentially better than Routledge,only class I have seen from Routledge was at Exeter & that was 3rd tier team,Hogan showed class in that game too.
                              Nurse!!!

Oh stop, please - my sides can't take your hilarity any more!!

But obviously you've all seen something that our many managers and coaches this season haven't. That Hogan is in fact BETTER than Routledge.

It's so obvious now that Routledge was in the team because he was WORSE than Hogan in the opinion of professional football staff. How dumb of them
                              Last edited by Nodge70; 26-01-2010, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X