Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just so i'm clear...

[please delete as appropriate]

Routledge is definitely going to Boro / Newcastle / Nowhere for a fee in the region of £1.5m / £1.75m / £2m for / with straight cash / rubbish reserve player in exchange. We bought Routledge for £300k / £500k / £600k, meaning that we get a net gain of £1.7m / £1.5m / £1.3m / £1m / lets face it, nobody has any idea. After paying off Villa and everyone else, we've got approximately £1m / £500k / we still don't know left to replace him with.

Kitson / Cousin / Priskin has definitely signed already / might sign / have rejected us / is in the Bath with Ched Evans. and will be in place for the Forest game / for the S****horpe game / not in place at all.

We are paying all of / some of / none of Agyemang and Helgusson's wages whilst they are on loan to direct rivals.

Two Premiership Clubs / One Premiership Club / A Championship Club are in the market for Hall, but the stumbling block is his wages / ability.

if we free up the wages by selling loaning out out higher paid players, this will pave the way for better quality signings / reserve players who can't get a game for our rivals to come in and fire us up / down the table.

playoffs are still on the cards / a possibility / something that happens in the NFL and Briatore et al are still very keen / apathetic / getting the hell out of dodge with regards to the club / project / boutique

am i right?
    Last edited by Jeff; 26-01-2010, 02:52 PM.
    RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

£1.25 million. £750K now, the rest laters - boro.

Priskin bid in

Hall - yes, his wages are too high

Flavio is going nowhere

Comment

Jeff - i'm glad i'm not the only one dumbfounded with all the info from those itk.

lol

Great post.

Comment

cheers jeff for clearing that all up!
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post

Routledge is definitely going to Boro / Newcastle / Nowhere for a fee in the region of £1.5m / £1.75m / £2m for / with straight cash / rubbish reserve player in exchange. We bought Routledge for £300k / £500k / £600k, meaning that we get a net gain of £1.7m / £1.5m / £1.3m / £1m / lets face it, nobody has any idea. After paying off Villa and everyone else, we've got approximately £1m / £500k / we still don't know left to replace him with.

Kitson / Cousin / Priskin has definitely signed already / might sign / have rejected us / is in the Bath with Ched Evans. and will be in place for the Forest game / for the S****horpe game / not in place at all.

We are paying all of / some of / none of Agyemang and Helgusson's wages whilst they are on loan to direct rivals.

Two Premiership Clubs / One Premiership Club / A Championship Club are in the market for Hall, but the stumbling block is his wages / ability.

if we free up the wages by selling loaning out out higher paid players, this will pave the way for better quality signings / reserve players who can't get a game for our rivals to come in and fire us up / down the table.

playoffs are still on the cards / a possibility / something that happens in the NFL and Briatore et al are still very keen / apathetic / getting the hell out of dodge with regards to the club / project / boutique

am i right?
          I'd say spot on.

Comment

am i right?
            Post of the day - and I've not even had my lunch yet ;D
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

am i right?

Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

am i right?

Ha Ha..

Comment

Jeff, i'd say that's about spot on.

Comment

am i right?
                    ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

quality & spot on

Comment

Working...
                    X