X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Really Hope We get Something At Forest

Might be a few eggs on faces.

The players coming in at least have an attitude for playing football

The likes of Hall, Ageymang and of course Routledge have ability, but if you think they give 100% each time, then you are completely wrong.

Rather have players Quashie and Hill any day of the week
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

The likes of Hall, Ageymang and of course Routledge have ability, but if you think they give 100% each time, then you are completely wrong.

of course you would, much better then Bale or Kitson wouldn't you say

Comment

Bale is quality for this league, said from outset Kiitson wouldn't be my kind of player.

Wouldn't want another player with attitude.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

spin spin spin spin

Comment

i agree with pete. I think Routledge however did give effort - but was let down by the shocking passing and support of ramage behind him. I think Quashie and hill will help a lot, but we need a quality target man too

Comment

The sale of Routledge cant be defended. Its a very bad decision imo.

Hall and agyemang yes, fark off asap!

Not confident atall im afraid.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Bale is quality for this league, said from outset Kiitson wouldn't be my kind of player.

Wouldn't want another player with attitude.
              hang on, I thought he was "quality" and would "shut some of the negative posters up"?

Comment

Kitsons "bad attitude" comes up again.

Don't know the bloke, but wondering what that accusation is based on?
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Routledge has been one of our best players this season so i disagree on that.

Ageymang gives 100% so i disagree on that..albeit he's useless so im happy for him to be gone

Hall, factually, makes us a worse team so as soon as he goes the better

Comment

I highly doubt we will get a result i'm afraid, Forest want it more than we do so i'm not really expecting anything TBH...

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                      i agree with pete. I think Routledge however did give effort - but was let down by the shocking passing and support of ramage behind him. I think Quashie and hill will help a lot, but we need a quality target man too
                      We've had loads of quality targets, only we have failed to sign any single one of them :shame:
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Point is, I'd rather players who want to play for us, then come and try and rip us off AND not give they blood, sweat and tears for the club.

When backs have been against the wall this season, we don't have any spirit to come back.

I've already asked when did Routledge play a great game this season, no-one has answwered my question.

Have you seen him make one tackle?? I certainly have not

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          We've had loads of quality targets, only we have failed to sign any single one of them :shame:
                          have we though? Most of these rumours are probably actually no more than rumours at all - so it looks like weve missed out, when we havent. Half the names rumoured on here dont appear in the media, then when they sign for someone - we say we missed out. Im sure in a lot of cases, we didnt go for them in the first place.

Comment

Also Kitson is garenteed goals at this level...

Our club is run by complete fools.
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Says a lot about us if a player would rather play for Stoke reserves than come to us in London where his wife is!!

Comment

Working...
                              X