No announcement yet.

Positive Thread: Come on Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not going tonight.tuesday is one of the three nights i have my daughter.if i had of gone im guessing it would have been £30 to get in,£20-£30 coach,boozes and grub £30,the beer monkey would of made me spend at least another £20-£30 on some other rubbish.so at the very least id of done a oner.now if it had been a saturday it would have been a lot more.so im comfortable plotted up in doors chatting breeze on here having had the oner i would of spent on going there on the rangers to win.my money and il do what i want with it.a waste ? so what its my decision.i never cry about losing money as i never gamble what i cant afford to lose.anyway good luck to the rangers and to anyone going safe journey and enjoy us getting three points.maybe ###x
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Obviously I ment context and if you want to pick up on every typo that is up to you.

Coming across as a very arrogant man.

Still whats £20, although you are sounding more like Flavio every day!
      I'm now arrogant cos i didnt understand what you meant??, you'll get a banning order soon if your not careful.

You must be Flavio if your offering to take my bets @75/1

Comment

since when have we won when backs completely up against the wall and there doesnt look like much hope??? fair enuf game against west brom away was a great showing but forest r unbeaten in 18 ffs

saturday is the real test, game we shud win and at home
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
          since when have we won when backs completely up against the wall and there doesnt look like much hope??? fair enuf game against west brom away was a great showing but forest r unbeaten in 18 ffs

Excactly!

He lives his life as a fish, including a 3 sec memory span of a goldfish!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post

Well i dont think we can compare to what is happening now to has happened in the past.

The point of the post is that i think the odds are pretty good and i at no stage have said we ARE going to win.

Comment

Another typo there, J Fish keep the faith my man the 3 second fish theory is un-proven, fact!
              Ramage for England

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Excactly!

He lives his life as a fish, including a 3 sec memory span of a goldfish!
                hold on, i am just changing the contrast on my monitor..... ha ha

So i'll ask once again, you said you would take my bets?

Can i please have £5 on Half Time Forest wining - Full Time QPR @£75/1 as on Betfair.

Your the one who jumped on this thread giving it the large one?, so??

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                  hold on, i am just changing the contrast on my monitor..... ha ha

So i'll ask once again, you said you would take my bets?

Can i please have £5 on Half Time Forest wining - Full Time QPR @£75/1 as on Betfair.

Your the one who jumped on this thread giving it the large one?, so??
                  i will have some on that as well:boss:

weareqpr12

are you opening a book or what?

ccg

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                    i will have some on that as well:boss:

weareqpr12

are you opening a book or what?

ccg
                    I think he's cringing and hope the thread disappears.

C C CCCG

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                      I think he's cringing and hope the thread disappears.

C C CCCG
                      weareqpr12 is a sound bloke

however if he wants to open a book at those odds i want some of that

Comment

Working...
                      X