Quiz Night raises £850

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiz Night raises £850

The Quiz Night organised by the QPR Official Supporters Club Committee proved to be a great success and raised £850 for the QPR in the Community Trust, a worthy cause which we were proud to support.

Sixteen teams made up of members from various QPR supporters groups, fans and staff pitted their wits against each other throughout a lively and highly competitive evening in the W12 bar, with the eventual winners “Goldilocks and the Three Beards” receiving the trophy and prize champagne.

The Committee would like to thank the Club for their donation of raffle prizes including matchday tickets, a signed ball and team shirt as well as providing use of the venue. Special thanks go to Billy Rice who was the Quizmaster for the evening. We would also like to place on record our gratitude to local businesses for our other raffle prizes: The Wishing Well, Queen Adelaide, The Green, Tatra Restaurant, Belushi’s, Crown & Sceptre and The British Queen and last, but not least, to those who supported this fundraiser by coming along on the evening.

Thanks also to WATRB for putting up the photos and video of the night.

well done.

Your efforts are appreciated by all

###
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Well done to you all.

Comment

Well done ###

I think the Down Syndrome Tiger cubs cost £6000 a year to run?

So, thanks to the OSC a serious serious wedge of that has been raised for next season already.

A good night out too x
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Really good night.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

maybe next time you could get someone to do some proper questions.

Comment

Well done
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

The last quiz was done properly where as this one had crap questions. I don't care if it's for charity that's my opinion. I wouldn't have bothered travelling there if i'd known it was going to be so shoddy. what's with the warning? this clubs got more than enough little Hitlers.

Comment

Working...
                X