Three in Court today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three in Court today

Three QPR fans in court today up at Blackpool who were charged with attempting to enter a football staium whilst drunk.

Absolute farce as they were not drunk at all and the stewards were fine with letting them in but the local police thought otherwise :(

Good luck to them in getting the case dismissed

They were doing that up there a few years ago too...

I am sure it will get thrown out.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Three QPR fans in court today up at Blackpool who were charged with attempting to enter a football staium whilst drunk.

Absolute farce as they were not drunk at all and the stewards were fine with letting them in but the local police thought otherwise :(

Good luck to them in getting the case dismissed
      spot on paul.lets hope the three all get justice and the case dismissed.

Comment

yes

yes its disgracefull,good luck lads ,may you be lucky

Comment

Hardly crime of the century, hopefully things will be alright.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I got let into Norwich away a few seasons back and I was possibly the most drunk I've EVER been in my life. Seriously, all I remember was Ched Evans scoring and Lee Camp playing CM in the second half. I don't even recall the train journey home.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              I got let into Norwich away a few seasons back and I was possibly the most drunk I've EVER been in my life. Seriously, all I remember was Ched Evans scoring and Lee Camp playing CM in the second half. I don't even recall the train journey home.
              Neither does Lee Camp.

He must have been on the Stella since about 10am that day.
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

I remember talking to Pete on the phone that day (he probably doesnt ) and i think its safe to say that you lot were TROLLEYED lol

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                  Neither does Lee Camp.

He must have been on the Stella since about 10am that day.
                  He was a calamity that day. My Dad called me in the morning to ask what happened and what Stewart got sent off for, to which Im replied 'He didn't, did he?'

5th minute apparantly

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                    I remember talking to Pete on the phone that day (he probably doesnt ) and i think its safe to say that you lot were TROLLEYED lol
                    Mate, I swear on my grandads grave I had around 5 large cans of Bud on the journey up and 10-11 Kronenberg in the pub on the canal. I felt fine until we started moving off. I've got video's of me singing on the train on the way back.

I perked up when we got back onto London as I met my bro's and some mates in Covent Garden and carried on through the night.

Comment

Working...
                    X