May 17th Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 17th Deadline

Without getting into the ins and outs of the minimal reduction, has the extension helped anyone?

Someone mentioned a 2.5% increase after is this right. Or are we still to know what the price will be after deadline?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

No, needed till June. seriously though, will more than likely pay game by game, after this season that seems better value, with the promotions.
    My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

prices should be reduced more (20%). still no mention of matchday or cat. prices, completely out of order, they're still looking to screw the last drop of cash out of us.

we were screwed last year over prices and fans haven't forgotten it, and a good reason for going walk ups. next season will still be high prices for CCC football.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Without getting into the ins and outs of the minimal reduction, has the extension helped anyone?

Someone mentioned a 2.5% increase after is this right. Or are we still to know what the price will be after deadline?
        5% reduction before deadline, 2.5% reduction on current prices after, so basically they gave us the VAT reduction and that is all.....
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

The board made a small concession regarding ST prices, the reduction should have been more.
          QPR fans would be able to justifiably claim they get value for money if the banding went something like this:

Bronze = £300

Silver = £400

Gold = £500

We are still only a championship side after all, and charging premiership prices so prematurely was always/ always will get people's backs up.

The extension is reasonable, and with the small reduction, the best I suppose we could hope for, I've renewed my season ticket.

Comment

Working...
          X