X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swanleyhoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Hogan View Post
    As you have said many a time ' I dona truste nobardy wid my morney', my question is a very simple one accepting the fact that you know exactly how you want things done and you judge the coach on results and performances.

So, why don't you do the job yourself, then there is no one else to blame nowhere to hide and you know what the expectations are, succeed and you become the darling of the Rangers faithful, fail and you walk away from any meddling or interferance in team selection/notivation/training ground activities and let the nxt manager get on with job his way, so, do ya feel lucky eh, well do ya??

Hogan
    Errrrm, this ain't THE Hogan, is it?

:horror:

Leave a comment:

• davman
    replied
    If you're such a successful sports business man, why can't you see you know very little about football matters and should employ staff (management, coach, PR, Director of Footbal, etc.) and leave them alone to do their job. I bet you don't sit on your designers' table at Renault and tell them how to improve the aerodynamics of your latest car, do you?

OK, so its technically two questions, but they're linked...

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    We love and support our team, who do you support?

Leave a comment:

• Neo
    replied
    Originally posted by Hogan View Post
    As you have said many a time ' I dona truste nobardy wid my morney', my question is a very simple one accepting the fact that you know exactly how you want things done and you judge the coach on results and performances.

So, why don't you do the job yourself, then there is no one else to blame nowhere to hide and you know what the expectations are, succeed and you become the darling of the Rangers faithful, fail and you walk away from any meddling or interferance in team selection/notivation/training ground activities and let the nxt manager get on with job his way, so, do ya feel lucky eh, well do ya??

Hogan
    Good post .

I ditto that to a degree. I would like to ask him to let our club be run the old English way, with a manger controlling team affairs such as players in and out.

I don't mind the finances being run by the business people, that makes perfect sense, so if the money aint there the manager can't buy but let's have a manager in place not a coach.

Leave a comment:

• spank the monkey
    replied
    how does it feel to be abused and vilified by *****s when you are only doing what you genuinely believe will work?

or

is it tempting to invite all the wannaberangerslegends to come and have a go if you've got either the cash or cahoonas to try for yourself?

or

has anyone pointed out that the silent majority appreciate what your trying to achieve and feel given time you'll bring premiership football back to our club?

Leave a comment:

• Hogan
    replied

Hogan
    Last edited by Hogan; 14-04-2009, 06:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• writtler
    replied
    Will you also be sacking the person who told Pete that PS would get a cut of a transfer fee?
    Last edited by writtler; 14-04-2009, 06:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• haqpr1963
    replied
    Why can't QBP spell your name?

Leave a comment:

• Youvebeenrangered
    replied
    Flavio, seriously mate, can i have a go on your misses? Thats the clean version.

Leave a comment:

• Kirill
    replied
    Where is my frigging iPod you promised?

Leave a comment:

• Olly
    replied
    did you know that if you knock another 20% off ticket prices, we'll be one happy club?

Leave a comment:

• Factamondo
    replied
    why are you so orange?

Leave a comment:

• themodfather
    replied
    why are we in so much debt, when you're our saviour??

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    F1 or Football?

Leave a comment:

• qprgary
    replied
    Why? !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X