Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your One Question to Flavio Briartore

keep it clean

but if given the chance, what the one question you would ask him.

Keep it to 1 please///////////////
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

just please leave football manager 2009 alone on xbox please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Can I have a seat in C-Club for the last home game please?
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Why? !

Comment

F1 or Football?

Comment

why are we in so much debt, when you're our saviour??

Comment

why are you so orange?
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

did you know that if you knock another 20% off ticket prices, we'll be one happy club?

Comment

Where is my frigging iPod you promised?
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Flavio, seriously mate, can i have a go on your misses? Thats the clean version.
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Why can't QBP spell your name?
                      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Will you also be sacking the person who told Pete that PS would get a cut of a transfer fee?
                        Last edited by writtler; 14-04-2009, 06:42 PM.
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

As you have said many a time ' I dona truste nobardy wid my morney', my question is a very simple one accepting the fact that you know exactly how you want things done and you judge the coach on results and performances.

So, why don't you do the job yourself, then there is no one else to blame nowhere to hide and you know what the expectations are, succeed and you become the darling of the Rangers faithful, fail and you walk away from any meddling or interferance in team selection/notivation/training ground activities and let the nxt manager get on with job his way, so, do ya feel lucky eh, well do ya??

Hogan
                          Last edited by Hogan; 14-04-2009, 06:40 PM.

Comment

how does it feel to be abused and vilified by *****s when you are only doing what you genuinely believe will work?

or

is it tempting to invite all the wannaberangerslegends to come and have a go if you've got either the cash or cahoonas to try for yourself?

or

has anyone pointed out that the silent majority appreciate what your trying to achieve and feel given time you'll bring premiership football back to our club?

I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Hogan View Post
                              As you have said many a time ' I dona truste nobardy wid my morney', my question is a very simple one accepting the fact that you know exactly how you want things done and you judge the coach on results and performances.

So, why don't you do the job yourself, then there is no one else to blame nowhere to hide and you know what the expectations are, succeed and you become the darling of the Rangers faithful, fail and you walk away from any meddling or interferance in team selection/notivation/training ground activities and let the nxt manager get on with job his way, so, do ya feel lucky eh, well do ya??

Hogan
                              Good post .

I ditto that to a degree. I would like to ask him to let our club be run the old English way, with a manger controlling team affairs such as players in and out.

I don't mind the finances being run by the business people, that makes perfect sense, so if the money aint there the manager can't buy but let's have a manager in place not a coach.
                              The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                              :grimace:

Comment

Working...
                              X