Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spoke to a Wolves lad today and he said Matt Hill........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoke to a Wolves lad today and he said Matt Hill........

was small and sh1t. Sounds like our kind of signing then.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

have you had pessimism n chips for tea
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      positive as ever!!! well ive got a mate whos a wolves season ticket holder and he reckons hes qaulity.

Comment

wolves 606 said he wernt bad
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I'm sure we looked at him a few years back, and didn't bother then, so what's changed ?

Comment

Most of the reports I've seen from Wolves fans seem to think he's quality,so I think your mates talking out of his harris............

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
              positive as ever!!! well ive got a mate whos a wolves season ticket holder and he reckons hes qaulity.

I'm a realist. Some people on this message board need to realise we are being taken for as mugs by the board.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Bog off hammy you miserable barsteward. Give the guy a chance ffs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                  Most of the reports I've seen from Wolves fans seem to think he's quality,so I think your mates talking out of his harris............
                  Is that Ron or Alan ?

Comment

I'm a realist. Some people on this message board need to realise we are being taken for as mugs by the board.
                    yet again put the can of bitter down!

Comment

pmsl
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

we looked at him a couple of years ago and showed him round HQ but he picked preston over us who were the better team at the time

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
                          Bog off hammy you miserable barsteward. Give the guy a chance ffs!!!
                          I'm just saying what a lad who goes to Wolves home and away said. He is a good judge of Wolves players. He was telling me about Ikeme being their 4th choice goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by superhooper View Post
                            we looked at him a couple of years ago and showed him round HQ but he picked preston over us who were the better team at the time

Wrong, it wasent him that picked Preston. It was Bristol City.

Comment

I'm just saying what a lad who goes to Wolves home and away said. He is a good judge of Wolves players. He was telling me about Ikeme being their 4th choice goalie.
                              doesn't say alot really.....anyone can work out his 4th choice if there are 3 in front of him...not rocket science fella........

Comment

Working...
                              X