Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ikeme End of The Season?

Is the rumour from various sauces
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

On loan until the end of the season, well I would had rather bought Heaton and lay some foundations down as everything is loans.... but I guess Ikeme is ok as cover...

Comment

He will be number 1 mate

Heaton had been watched at Rochdale, but they felt he wasn;t tall enough??:(:victory::horror:
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Heaton = not tall enough? Well I rate the lad higher than Ikeme and Cerny - and being a former keeper of a certain standard I guess I can have an opinion? Still it counts for nought if "they" think he's too short.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          He will be number 1 mate

Heaton had been watched at Rochdale, but they felt he wasn;t tall enough??:(:victory::horror:
          Not tall enough!? He's highly rated and he has far more potential than Ikeme and Cerny put together :confused:

Even Magilton wanted him January as he said he was exceptional in training and only Cernys form kept him on the bench.:very_sad:

Comment

not tall enough ? Laughable excuse. Highly rated / cpmpetant keeper who should be signed as part of building for the future.
            Still you have to be tall i mean Shilton was massive wasn't he as was Gordon Banks eh ?

Comment

Is he still at Rochdale, though?

Comment

Originally posted by KASPARS BOOTS View Post
                not tall enough ? Laughable excuse. Highly rated / cpmpetant keeper who should be signed as part of building for the future.
                Still you have to be tall i mean Shilton was massive wasn't he as was Gordon Banks eh ?
                Could the real reason be that Paladini does not rate him ?. When Magilton was here and he went back, Heaton said could not wait to come back but something happened over the following weeks for him not to want to come back.

Height my bottom and what did Paladini say the reason was for not signing Mancienne on loan for another year ?

Comment

It wasn't paladini to be fair.

End of the day, all this needs to change this summer if we finish mid-table yet again, but in reference to heaton it was made to me by someone else (so could be regarded as hearsay)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Is he still at Rochdale, though?
                    Seems he is, unless their squad page is wrong. Recall he extended his loan to about 28th? My take was he extended to keep playing football and Rangers would snap him up at the end of the window - he plays some football and keeps his eye in, signs and goes straight into the squad. Well I know Im an optomist but maybe I'm just really dumb :cry:
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Not tall enough is laughable as an excuse for a keeper.

Shay Given is by a mile the best keeper in the counrty at the moment imo and he's hardly 8ft 4in is he..... would say similar about Cassilas in Spain no giant.

Compare that to the likes of Cech who's clearly lost what he had and fearful of getting hurt again which is affecting his decision making.

Besides, although tall keepers will have better reach, the flipside is thay may be slower to get down to save low shots.

Comment

cerny is in the actim index top 100.

Comment

Guys we have to remember that we have Coton and the former United goal-keeper coach on-board so if they have made this decision we have to respect it!
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                            Guys we have to remember that we have Coton and the former United goal-keeper coach on-board so if they have made this decision we have to respect it!
                            I forgot about Coton! Can't think there would be many people out there that know more about Heaton than him to be fair.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

It's not about his height, it's about his confidence - in himself, and his team.
                              And along with many others - that's shot to bits.

He has had good support from the fans at LRd... so try to resist blaming the fans for that one, like everything else.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X