Paddy Power + Qpr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddy Power + Qpr

Does anyone on here use paddy power, was just checking the odds for the forest game on their website and it has the little live on tv symbol next to our game, is there a way you can find out if it is and what channel it would be on? Thanks i don't use the website myself so don't know.

Originally posted by ko qpr View Post
    Does anyone on here use paddy power, was just checking the odds for the forest game on their website and it has the little live on tv symbol next to our game, is there a way you can find out if it is and what channel it would be on? Thanks i don't use the website myself so don't know.
    yes i use most of the betting sites, some games are shown on bet365 but you have to setup an account and deposit into there

Paddy power as far as i know only do the normal dog / horse streams, although you have to bet on the race before you get that option

Comment

was the same for the M'Boro game but it doesn't work in this country :devil:

saying that if it's being shown live, it should be here:

http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports

check the site on Tuesday

Comment

cheers lads

Comment

Originally posted by ko qpr View Post
          cheers lads
          also some england games that are shown online and not on TV you will find on bet365

Comment

Working...
          X