Pubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pubs

I am making another 400 mile round trip next Saturday to watch us against Scunny. Normally i end up drinking in the Bush Ranger but the past few times i have been in there i have found it s**t. Where is the best place to drink in for a good laugh and good atmosphere? Cheers

I drink up the Uxbridge Road and to be honest the atmosphere in all the pubbs has been pretty dire this season. The Adelaide is nicely done out now and has good food and a decent buzz about it. But the Conny and BQ are very subdued these days.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
      I drink up the Uxbridge Road and to be honest the atmosphere in all the pubbs has been pretty dire this season. The Adelaide is nicely done out now and has good food and a decent buzz about it. But the Conny and BQ are very subdued these days.
      yeah i agree,some lads i know got kicked out of the conny for singing on a matchday,ridiculous.the addys not too bad nor are some of the boozers in hammersmith,one stop to goldhawk on the ham and city line
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Try the central bar opposite shepherds bush station[central line] above poundland in the shopping centre. £2.40 a pint of lager.

Comment

Adelaide or Crown and Sceptre are normally good these days. The Defector's Weld seems good as well, but I've only been there a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
            Try the central bar opposite shepherds bush station[central line] above poundland in the shopping centre. £2.40 a pint of lager.
            quality brew then
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

the weld is expensive, no tele with pretentious lazy bar staff, although its full of totty, a great selection of beers and wines, good music and lots of Qpr fans having fun

Comment

Smutts or Springbok for me

Comment

The bogs in the conny were last cleaned in 1985, it is repulsive. Bit i still drink in there.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                    Adelaide or Crown and Sceptre are normally good these days. The Defector's Weld seems good as well, but I've only been there a couple of times.
                    know where to stay away from now

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                      know where to stay away from now

Thanks
                      Don't worry mate, this is just the internet and anything said here is just a laugh - I'm not going to beat you up in real life or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                        Don't worry mate, this is just the internet - I'm not going to beat you up in real life or anything.
                        im ccg you dont want us to pay you and the chiswick boy a visit

Comment

Working...
                        X