as for upper loft, i haven't a scooby
      Or even the Upper School End

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        Or even the Upper School End
        ;D;D;D;D

taken from:

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/queens_park_rangers/

Dave Hancy informs me; 'The Springbok pub near to the ground, which has been used by away fans for many years now, is now under new management and has been converted into a Home Fans only pub. On matchdays they have bouncers on the door checking matchday tickets'.
        Around Shepherds Bush Green is O'Neills and Walkabout which are both okay for away fans. To find Shepherds Bush Green; exit Shepherds Bush Market Underground Station (the Hammersmith & City line station), turn left out of the station and the green is a short way down the road on the right. Diagonally across Shepherds Bush Green opposite the Central line entrance to Shepherds Bush Underground Station, is a retail complex called Vue, which upstairs includes a Wetherspoons outlet. Please note that alcohol is not available in the away end.

On the eating front David Frodsham adds; 'On my travels to many football grounds, I have yet to find a wider selection of food available than on the Uxbridge Road. The cosmopolitan inner city nature means that you can almost eat your way around the world. From the normal range of cafes, burger bars, fried chicken outlets and chippies, there are Indian, Chinese, Thai & Jamaican outlets. There are Lebanese and Indian kebab shops, the latter selling "doner" kebabs made with Indian spices!

Inside the ground there is a range of Shire Foods pasties, sausage rolls & pies available including the Chicken Balti Pie.

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
          ;D;D;D;D

taken from:

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/queens_park_rangers/

Dave Hancy informs me; 'The Springbok pub near to the ground, which has been used by away fans for many years now, is now under new management and has been converted into a Home Fans only pub. On matchdays they have bouncers on the door checking matchday tickets'.
          Around Shepherds Bush Green is O'Neills and Walkabout which are both okay for away fans. To find Shepherds Bush Green; exit Shepherds Bush Market Underground Station (the Hammersmith & City line station), turn left out of the station and the green is a short way down the road on the right. Diagonally across Shepherds Bush Green opposite the Central line entrance to Shepherds Bush Underground Station, is a retail complex called Vue, which upstairs includes a Wetherspoons outlet. Please note that alcohol is not available in the away end.

On the eating front David Frodsham adds; 'On my travels to many football grounds, I have yet to find a wider selection of food available than on the Uxbridge Road. The cosmopolitan inner city nature means that you can almost eat your way around the world. From the normal range of cafes, burger bars, fried chicken outlets and chippies, there are Indian, Chinese, Thai & Jamaican outlets. There are Lebanese and Indian kebab shops, the latter selling "doner" kebabs made with Indian spices!

Inside the ground there is a range of Shire Foods pasties, sausage rolls & pies available including the Chicken Balti Pie.
          Cheers PK,that will cheer them up!!

Seems madness away fans cannot but a beer as surely that would help the club finances or are all the bars franchises and the club just get a set amount regardless of how much beer etc is sold?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Cheers PK,that will cheer them up!!

Seems madness away fans cannot but a beer as surely that would help the club finances or are all the bars franchises and the club just get a set amount regardless of how much beer etc is sold?
            or even, Buy

but agree, you would've thought the club would only be willing to sell beer in the away end, unless it's on police advice or something!!

Comment

Think its only us and Sheffield Wed, who don't allow beers for away fans??
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The upper loft hasnt been touched in years. I had to sit in there for some filming (http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt1583948/ I'm just an extra)

They have the smaller old style seats, everything is rusty, there's holes in the roof, drainage problems so big ol' puddles everywhere..horrid place to sit...surprises me why away fans actually like it!!

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                  The upper loft hasnt been touched in years. I had to sit in there for some filming (http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt1583948/ I'm just an extra)

They have the smaller old style seats, everything is rusty, there's holes in the roof, drainage problems so big ol' puddles everywhere..horrid place to sit...surprises me why away fans actually like it!!
                  Its old skool [end] , thats why
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

They can expect me, Ben with the mexican hat and my family to give them ggod natured grief throughout! from the A block

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                      Its old skool [end] , thats why
                      sorry meant to type school end

Comment

That must be pretty annoying. Particularly if ob have shepherd-ed you straight from your coach or whatever so can't even get off for one. There isn't even a lot of pubs around LR now that let away fans in is there? . Never mind.

BTW - Add Watford to the list. It never sells beer in the away end, whenever we're there anyway.

Comment

and Bristol they dont sell beer to away fans

Comment

Whilst I'm moaning about it, Wembley, for England games anyway, is a bit touch and go on whether the bars are open for beer or not. Which is disgraceful if you ask me. It kicked off a bit at the Germany game and ever since I think there has only been 2 games where they bars have been open for beer. And worse you don't know whther they're open or not till you get in. Shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                              Whilst I'm moaning about it, Wembley, for England games anyway, is a bit touch and go on whether the bars are open for beer or not. Which is disgraceful if you ask me. It kicked off a bit at the Germany game and ever since I think there has only been 2 games where they bars have been open for beer. And worse you don't know whther they're open or not till you get in. Shocking.
                              Thats a FIFA ruling that no alcohol can be sold at a stadium for qualifiers etc and can only be allowed for friendlies which is daft in my opinion.

The Trnidad FA openly sold ice cold cans of beer during the game over there but other countries I have watched England sell alcohol free lager and most fans dont even notice

Comment

Working...
                              X