andreas basinas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andreas basinas

watched pompey sunderland today he came on for micheal brown early apparently never plays hes a holding midfielder (the type of player we are missing atm due to mahon and rowlands injurys) he bossed the midfield and had a great game next to bouba diop

hate to say it but on loan til the end of the season he will do a job til mahon and rowlands are fit again
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
    watched pompey sunderland today he came on for micheal brown early apparently never plays hes a holding midfielder (the type of player we are missing atm due to mahon and rowlands injurys) he bossed the midfield and had a great game next to bouba diop

hate to say it but on loan til the end of the season he will do a job til mahon and rowlands are fit again
    think you will find thats what they are hoping Quashie will do :confused:

Comment

Quashie will do that job
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
      X