Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't mind selling players but only if the club.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't mind selling players but only if the club.....

replace them with better players. We seem to do the opposite.

We get rid of Blackstock and bring in Pelicori who is hopeless.

We get rid of Camp and don't bring in a reserve keeper on a permanent deal.

We are considering getting rid of Buz and Routledge when we would struggle to replace them.

None of this makes sense.

So the players who do end up staying like Agymang, Hall, Borrowdale, Alberti and Pelicori etc. are the ones that should be offski. We are such a strange club!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's these kind of players that are holding us back from making a push for the play offs.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    replace them with better players. We seem to do the opposite.

We get rid of Blackstock and bring in Pelicori who is hopeless.

We get rid of Camp and don't bring in a reserve keeper on a permanent deal.

We are considering getting rid of Buz and Routledge when we would struggle to replace them.

None of this makes sense.

So the players who do end up staying like Agymang, Hall, Borrowdale, Alberti and Pelicori etc. are the ones that should be offski. We are such a strange club!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's these kind of players that are holding us back from making a push for the play offs.
    Do you still reckon there is a realistic chance of the play offs mate?

Comment

Says alot of the running of the club when we have 2 fullbacks at the club(one is really a central defender and the other is very average), we've 1 decent striker(he's not even ours) and 15 midfielders. Lovely balance, thanks Gianni

Comment

It is strange indeed, the full backs puzzle me to this day and decision to get rid of blackstock and camp and not really replace them is bizzare...

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Do you still reckon there is a realistic chance of the play offs mate?
          Season is over. Squad is too imbalanced. We are being taken for mugs by the board.

That's why I laugh when Pete reckons we will still make the play offs even if Wayne goes. Laughable, one of the better players in the team who should be staying. ###### like Agymang and Hall should be off before Wayne.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            Season is over. Squad is too imbalanced. We are being taken for mugs by the board.

That's why I laugh when Pete reckons we will still make the play offs even if Wayne goes. Laughable, one of the better players in the team who should be staying. W4nkers like Agymang and Hall should be off before Wayne.
            spot on mate.

Comment

we have hogan and hopefully cook too
              quashie has saved the entire fabric of the club, I NEVER DREAMT WE#D HAVE SUCH QUALITY.

Comment

I'd sell Routledge to Madonna, and sign Charlie Adam like rumoured

(It's a joke... and if your offended by that in anyway, don't be a ###x about it)
                Last edited by qpr; 23-01-2010, 11:52 PM.
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

[QUOTE=qpr;245845]I'd sell Routledge to Madonna, and sign Charlie Adam like rumoured

(It's a joke... and if your offended in anyway, don't be a ###xx QUOTE]

;D

Comment

I thought we sold Blackstock and got in Simpson, but could be wrong.

or are you just trying to be negative again?
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Simpson is a better goal scorer than blackstock and is a big improvement on him.
                      However although I never rated blackstock he could head a ball

With Cook coming back to fitness and has a great left foot to whip it in, my question is we are desperate for a target man with arieal threat.

Pete where are we regarding the Kitson deal?
                      Are we close to a deal as I can't imagine us paying 30% of his 30k wage if we are talking about a loan deal
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Just in case I don't understand this,we sold blackstock when we said we need at least 1 if not 2 more forwards"goal scoring ones" and we loan one in just in case you forgot he is not OURS.Yet you don't see the negative in that:shocked:.

Comment

Different type of players. Pelicori was brought into replace Blackstock and he is shocking. Our front line this season should have been Blackstock with Simpson. Anyway, Simpson is not even our player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

could have sworn that Simpson Isn't our player?? Blackstock was.
                            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

No. We sold Blackstock, and bought Pellicori.

We loaned out Helguson, and loaned in Simpson.

But I could be wrong.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X