No announcement yet.

Sods law Watson Scores For Wigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the problem is not the players its the board and managers for example dowie liked blackstock then gets sacked, then sousas comes and blackstock is not liked but he likes hogan but gets sacked, and magilton comes and he dont rate him but adores hall! and u could go on with various managers and players,i think the players we have or had this year have quality but until the board stick with a manager we're have no consistency with players

Comment

wow he scored a goal vs fourth tier opposition, he was mediocre for us. end of.

Comment

I see Ben Watson scored today

I aint bothered though,he really was a huge flop.

Comment

Off topic, not Qpr related

Comment

considering he was on loan to QPR, I think it is
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

we had a lucky escape, he was OK, but not worth the 2 mil. This was where a loan worked out well.

Comment

There's no doubt in my mind that Watson is a crass act.

I think it proves just how much of a negative influence instability and bad feeling behind the scenes can have on a players performance. Watson clearly was not happy with what was going on and you could see as he performances reflected his weakness under difficult circumstances. Big hat, no guns!

Comment

Lets say he still has it... we make so many players look dud!

Just look back at the years and the players we signed who should be good but couldn't do it here, must be a list.

Maybe it's just QPR???

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    There is no doubt in my mind that Watson is a class act.

I think this proves just how much of a negative influence instability and bad feeling behind the scenes can have on a players performance. Watson clearly was not happy with what was going on and you could see as he performances detriorated over time.
                    Spot on Tarbie. Watson is not a bad player, we - at the moment - are a bad club, that was the problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X