the 'boy quashie'.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the 'boy quashie'.......

gone up in my estimation .......'i love this club and am glad to be home'.........right now we need players who 'WANT' to play for the badge and i for one think if he is fit he is a better midfield option than leggs who should fill in at rb until a better option arrives???/......welcome home nige!!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Well it won't do him or us any harm as he was free and only on a 6 month deal so lets see how he does. I believe he has the ability to do well so lets hope he can add that experience to the side which we have been lackin in recent months, we badly need a good leader and captain so hopefully he can do the business.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      gone up in my estimation .......'i love this club and am glad to be home'.........right now we need players who 'WANT' to play for the badge and i for one think if he is fit he is a better midfield option than leggs who should fill in at rb until a better option arrives???/......welcome home nige!!!!
      My thoughts as well , but the way things have been going latley , we'll see
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

quazzimodo n a fit again mahon should give us some added steel in midfield...........hopefully finish the season on a high!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X