QPR's Debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR's Debt

I know this question has been asked before, what do you expect it to be?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

a fair bit i should imagine probably in excess of 10m

Comment

Less than what Mittal earns in a week?

Comment

If you include the loan ground (which you should) it will be around £31 million if not around £11million. Which is why i said unless there ia another very very rich man ready to take over Fav needs to stay (I think the debt now is too much even for our great freind Uncle Bill to save us). As the current owners have done mimumal actions to stop the club bleeding money as all the extra sponsors and addmission fees have gone on expensive players or nice and fancy trimmings which needs paying back.
        One for all.... and all for one

Comment

No more than 2million loss a year I would think bearing in mind the sponsers. Lets face it, to the owners it is nothing to worry about.
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

pocket change for a billionaire

Comment

I would say approx £20m

Comment

Approx £35m by my calculations.

Oh

And plus a £140k interest free loan still outstanding as at the last accounts

Comment

It should have been less money on chandeliers in the hallway and they should have thrown all the money at the team to get us to the Prem then they could monetise the club, they will never break even in this league! The way they run this club shows them to be completely clueless in the business side of football!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    I know this question has been asked before, what do you expect it to be?
                    This post should be on QPR Report, throwing in..... Paladini's responsibliity for bringing in Briatori, so it's his fault too!

Comment

40m at most
                      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

20 to 25 mil.

Comment

Not as bad as Man U's £716.5 million

Comment

30 to 35m

Comment

Don't forget Nodge - our 10 Mill loan to Amulya is due this year otherwise they have an option on claim the ground which in the last accounts was valued at c 25mill...

So come July we could owe 35 mill plus no longer have a ground... We are in one serious mess and hopefully just hopefully some will take off the rose tinted specs and realise just what sh!te we are in - don't care who accuses me of being negative - realistic is what I prefer to call it..
                              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Working...
                              X