hope vain wayne goes soon....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    What a load of carp. You should stay off the beers this early mate as you clearly can't work out why people are annoyed. It's not about 'please stay Wayne' or any championing excercise. It's about the board and they're lack of ambition. The FACT is, regardless of a dip in form (deny it all you like as he was on fire at the start of the season) he is still easily one of our best assets. Players like Hall, Stewart, Aggy, Alberti and Ramage should be way ahead in terms of looking to offload.

Instead of looking at it from a blind mans perspective, maybe we should take into account the ridiculous manager turn around for not just Wayne's, but the rest of the squads dip? All these different oppinions on who plays where and how training/tactics are put to test. It annoys me that some fans are happy to see a player who is good enough for pretty much every team in the CCC should be sold. He thought he'd finally found a club to not only match his ambitions, but where he'd also get games. He is proof of a player not content with collecting his wage from the bench. A player who won't give up on his ambition of top flight football. We could do with a few more players with that attitude if you ask me.
    Completely agree!

If I were in charge I would list the players in order of ability and get rid of the ones at the bottom first. The likes of Delaney, Blackstock, Camp and now possibly Routledge would have been much higher up then Agyemang, Pellicori, Ramage, Hall, Stewart, Alberti and many others. They should be the first to go if the club are looking to improve.

I'm happy that Buzsaky replaced Baidoo and Connolly replaced Curtis because that what any club with any sense should do. Replace players with quality not sell off its best assets for a tiny return.

Comment

Agree sirpie, also dont forget 2m is penuts to our owners
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
        Agree sirpie, also dont forget 2m is penuts to our owners
        £2m of which 20% goes to Aston Villa. Would be surprised if Mittal makes that sort of money a week if not a day.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          In the current market 1 million for Routledge is great business
          is that the market where we don't buy replacements?

Comment

Pete, stupid comments like that are starting to make me question you. Either you have no knowledge of football, are on a wind up or you are now doing as you're asked. £1m for one of our best players is good business? My eyes are bleeding.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

You are having a laugh?

Comment

well id flog him and get gary hooper in for the same ........better attitude and a goalscorer!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                  well id flog him and get gary hooper in for the same ........better attitude and a goalscorer!
                  Trouble is, Scunny aren't stupid enough to let a prized asset go for £1m. They'll be looking nearer £2m. Also, as much as I like Hooper, I can think of plenty better, starting with Cousins and Kitson. I'd take Leon Best and Morrison over him too.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

The words sellers market springs to mind. £1m is peanuts for a club with debts as large as you think they are.

£1m is not worth selling him for especially as we have to pay Aston Villa 20%.

We paid £600k for Routledge meaning that if we sold him for £1m we'd make just £200k in return and be left with a worse team.

Comment

That could be the stupidest comment you've ever made! He is one of the best players in the league a player that we need and have no replacement for and you think 1 million is a good price!

Comment

Working...
                      X