hope vain wayne goes soon....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hope vain wayne goes soon....

cant take you dullards weeping like a child who's lost his rattle anymore...............:very_sad:'ooooh wayne please dont go away'......get a grip ffs you sapppers!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

We've seen far better players move on in the past and we're still here!!
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

exactamondo my petit mon cherie:girl:......he has only played well once at derby the rest of the time he's like a spare mans part at a wedding!!

Comment

What a load of carp. You should stay off the beers this early mate as you clearly can't work out why people are annoyed. It's not about 'please stay Wayne' or any championing excercise. It's about the board and they're lack of ambition. The FACT is, regardless of a dip in form (deny it all you like as he was on fire at the start of the season) he is still easily one of our best assets. Players like Hall, Stewart, Aggy, Alberti and Ramage should be way ahead in terms of looking to offload.

Instead of looking at it from a blind mans perspective, maybe we should take into account the ridiculous manager turn around for not just Wayne's, but the rest of the squads dip? All these different oppinions on who plays where and how training/tactics are put to test. It annoys me that some fans are happy to see a player who is good enough for pretty much every team in the CCC should be sold. He thought he'd finally found a club to not only match his ambitions, but where he'd also get games. He is proof of a player not content with collecting his wage from the bench. A player who won't give up on his ambition of top flight football. We could do with a few more players with that attitude if you ask me.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          What a load of carp. You should stay off the beers this early mate as you clearly can't work out why people are annoyed. It's not about 'please stay Wayne' or any championing excercise. It's about the board and they're lack of ambition. The FACT is, regardless of a dip in form (deny it all you like as he was on fire at the start of the season) he is still easily one of our best assets. Players like Hall, Stewart, Aggy, Alberti and Ramage should be way ahead in terms of looking to offload.

Instead of looking at it from a blind mans perspective, maybe we should take into account the ridiculous manager turn around for not just Wayne's, but the rest of the squads dip? All these different oppinions on who plays where and how training/tactics are put to test. It annoys me that some fans are happy to see a player who is good enough for pretty much every team in the CCC should be sold. He thought he'd finally found a club to not only match his ambitions, but where he'd also get games. He is proof of a player not content with collecting his wage from the bench. A player who won't give up on his ambition of top flight football. We could do with a few more players with that attitude if you ask me.
          Spot. Freaking. On.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I don't think anyone is saying we'd be happy to see him go, but some people are acting as though it would be some sort of global catastrophe.
            He is good, but if he goes, it's not the end of the world, especially if Vine and Cook ARE back to their best, as has been suggested.
            Buzz, Taarabt, Ephraim, Cook, Vine, Balanta -- it's a bit unfair to suggest that any two out of those 6 couldn't run the wings effectively (Buzz is better on the right, anyway).

I personally wouldn't like to see him leave, but I'm not going to wring my hands in utter despair if he DOES go, unlike some people on here seem to be.

Comment

ease up benjarmin.......the club shop will refund all of you that purchased 'i:red_heart: vain wayne pillows' at £6.95............chillax!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                ease up benjarmin.......the club shop will refund all of you that purchased 'i:red_heart: vain wayne pillows' at £6.95............chillax!
                I'm calm mate. I wasn't having a dig, just stating my feelings with a bit of light hearted banter at the start.

Besides, I've never bought any Routledge gifts as I'm loyal the Damion Stewart and Fitz Hall only.

Comment

I'm calm mate. I wasn't having a dig, just stating my feelings with a bit of light hearted banter at the start.

Besides, I've never bought any Routledge gifts as I'm loyal the Damion Stewart and Fitz Hall only.
                  :shocked:...........so 'your'e the one'...............:shocked:

Comment

To be fair on one hand yea if he goes he goes we've seen much better leave but I think the point is he's clearly been one of our better players this season so why sell?

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                      :shocked:...........so 'your'e the one'...............:shocked:
                      You must be joking Mark...the fan club is huge these days. So much support and help that people are kind enough to offer paying their agents fees to move away.

Comment

I don't think any of us would raise any eyebrows at anything this board decides to do...

Comment

In the current market 1 million for Routledge is great business
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

You must be joking Mark...the fan club is huge these days. So much support and help that people are kind enough to offer paying their agents fees to move away.
                            id gladly drive the pair of em to stenhousemuir fc!

Comment

Spot on
                              Now, Then, Forever
                              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Working...
                              X