Just been sent £20…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just been sent £20…

…with the suggestion to print it out and wave it at the next home game or print it out and write my criticism on the back and post it to Briatore like a postcard.

have to say thats really good, still like bernies head in the middle

I still wouldn;t do it yet, you could be jeopardising a play off push and totally the wrong time. After all apart from Hart, he cannot take much blame for this season
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

I still wouldn;t do it yet, you could be jeopardising a play off push and totally the wrong time. After all apart from Hart, he cannot take much blame for this season
      That went when we didn't sign two full backs and a proven striker before the season started.

Comment

That is quality.

I suggested yesterday on another MB that these should be printed and waved at the next home game.

Some fans may pay £20, but many of us pay more. I pay £30.

Comment

He's got more chins than a chinesse phonebook!!

Comment

he prob wouldnt know it was a bad thinig!

Comment

Totally agree. We have to give harford a fair crack with no more distractions.

Comment

I wouldnt do it yet either.

We still do have a playoff chance and need some kind of stability until end of season..

Comment

Stability will only come when the board is changed.

Comment

I suggested it more as tongue in cheek, because I don't think a protest is such a good idea, although perhaps sending it to him with a e-mail or letter at the end of the season may be a way of letting him know that fans viewpoints are important, and we need more respect than he gives us.

However, yes, he can take a lot of blame for the lack of permanent signings, even the appointment of Magilton (nearly all of us were against the idea, when he was tipped as a contender for the job).

Whose idea was it to sign Pellicori? I don't for one minute believe Magilton thought this slow coach striker would be able to play his preferred pass and move all attacking style.

How many of us asked for at least one quality striker to be signed or two decent full backs?

Shouldn't Briatore take some blame for not providing the funds to pay for these?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      Stability will only come when the board is changed.
                      agreed but wait till end of season. Not you but some people are going really over the top here with all the Briatorie and Paladini bashing.

Comment

Pretty sure waving a piece of paper about won't affect a play off push pete. If it does, we're more fragile than I thought!

Comment

Why is he to blame for paul hart? I

Comment

think its funny, but a REALLY BAD IDEA trust me

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
                              …with the suggestion to print it out and wave it at the next home game or print it out and write my criticism on the back and post it to Briatore like a postcard.

That's damn good, did you do that?

Comment

Working...
                              X