• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's caption

Sorry pete, couldn't resist it

Attached Files

can someone fullsize the pic?

Comment

Issa tha wronga Faye to cumma tha Ranga...
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

tell everyone on your message board that wayne is rubbish so i can get another 15% cut on his agents fee , i want to buy new spectacles, and dont worry we will be bringing in an ideal replacement , he is 34 year old italian who is slower than pellicori but again i need the 15% from the agents fee for my colonic irrigation next week.

Comment

where do you get a percentage of agent fees from??

Your reading too many messageboards
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Nice jumper pete, val Doolican had one just like that on his show in the 70s

Comment

Which playa next Pete... base is running out because I signed everyone.

Comment

Not sure if this only happened at my school in the 70s,

but is Paladino rubbing his chin and saying "Jimmy" as Pete is telling a porky?

Comment

If one more of the b.tards comes up and tells me they've got a fly in their soup I gonna swing for them

Comment

peta,why you put boarder room with general chata.nowa a splinter groupa hasa forma.who is this CCG
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Forgeta CCG Peta... I wana joina POTS'a

Comment

Originally posted by MYU_QPR View Post
                        Forgeta CCG Peta... I wana joina POTS'a
                        sorry boys aint been on for a couple of days , what are the ccg and pots??:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE2458 View Post
                          sorry boys aint been on for a couple of days , what are the ccg and pots??:confused:
                          edmond,our general board has been merged with the board room.in doing this a splinter group known as the CCG has formed aka CAPITAL CITY GENERALS.to join the elite you will have to be vetted by skipper leighsy,and upon completion our unique tattoo will be branded onto youre person.make youre choice wisely.live chat at 9
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            edmond,our general board has been merged with the board room.in doing this a splinter group known as the CCG has formed aka CAPITAL CITY GENERALS.to join the elite you will have to be vetted by skipper leighsy,and upon completion our unique tattoo will be branded onto youre person.make youre choice wisely.live chat at 9
                            oh.....right ...ok ...cheers for that .....what about pots ?

Comment

why else would we keep signing such dodgy players thats all, and i only read this msg boards

Comment

Working...
                              X