No announcement yet.

Quashie has signed - official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be a good signing as long as he don't get injured. 6 month contract Is very sensible.. A welcome change to our usual 4 year deals!

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
      excuse me sirpie

im kind of sick of this

Neil and me get along, in fact i have even backed him up when others have abused him

Stop running to MYU with this i have done nothing wrong and I am sure Neil will concurr with that

I will also be expecting an apology once you realise you this

Thank you
      Dont worry I give back what I get, One day I wont give a forecast and you will all leave the stadium wondering why it was postponed. ;D

Comment

I still blame Glenn Hoddle, Quashie believed what he said
        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

welcome back Nigel

Comment

excuse me sirpie

im kind of sick of this

Neil and me get along, in fact i have even backed him up when others have abused him

Stop running to MYU with this i have done nothing wrong and I am sure Neil will concurr with that

I will also be expecting an apology once you realise you this

Thank you

If you have a problem with the way I moderate I suggest you speak to MYU.

If you didn't have such a history of being offensive towards fellow posters I might not have been so quick to think that you were being rude to Neil.

I was unaware of this relationship with Neil so I apologise for being too hasty.

:red_heart:

Comment

wow...saved and promoted....

nothing personal, quashie WAS 10 yrs ago....numerous relegations and basically an average drifting career and I AM SUPPOSED TO CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES???
              bah, humbug...£600 for that??

Comment

Bye nigel

Comment

not inspired at all....specially if true about wayne going.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                    If you have a problem with the way I moderate I suggest you speak to MYU.

If you didn't have such a history of being offensive towards fellow posters I might not have been so quick to think that you were being rude to Neil.

I was unaware of this relationship with Neil so I apologise for being too hasty.

:red_heart:
                    I have only just seen this and apology accepted

Please ignore anything i have posted tonight in relation to this matter:red_heart:

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                      he got relegated with us before didnt he.....? so he's already done that one
                      yes he did fella albeit that was in his younger days

last time i saw him play for us was tranmere away many moons ago

never rated him personally but hopefully he will prove us all wrong

as i understand it he is well up for the challenge so lets see how he goes:boss:

Comment

if so good why has he been be released to us???

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                          if so good why has he been be released to us???
                          Cheap = good at L/R
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                            wow...saved and promoted....

nothing personal, quashie WAS 10 yrs ago....numerous relegations and basically an average drifting career and I AM SUPPOSED TO CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES???
                            bah, humbug...£600 for that??
                            Ditto from a long serving and loyal supporter.Everyone critises Pallidini for our cr*p signings,but surely the buck stops at FB the FB (F****** B******). Spend some real money (not loanees,has beens and freebies) to realise the success promised to us when you took our money !!!

Comment

I have only just seen this and apology accepted

Please ignore anything i have posted tonight in relation to this matter:red_heart:
                              Glad you've seen the apology and as I said before speak to Myu if you have a problem with me as a mod. I'll try not to jump to conclusions in the future but I think if you are reasonable enough you'll understand why I did on this occassion.

Comment

Working...
                              X