Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Parkes,Marsh & Bowles be in your starting 11?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Parkes,Marsh & Bowles be in your starting 11?

If still here? Blimey the negativity increases by the day. Time to move on?

I would have loved to have seen it but honestly think Marsh and Bowles could not have played in the same team. They would have spent the whole match trying to get one over on the other.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

not in Flavs, as we've never had it so good

what a stupid question :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
        I would have loved to have seen it but honestly think Marsh and Bowles could not have played in the same team. They would have spent the whole match trying to get one over on the other.
        You gotta be kidding, Marsh up front with Bowles pulling the strings behind him. It has success written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
          You gotta be kidding, Marsh up front with Bowles pulling the strings behind him. It has success written all over it.
          I think both were successful for us because they had 'straight men' playing with them and scoring a fair amount of the goals. Les Allen did it for Marsh and Don Givens for Stan. Both did a lot of work and scored a fair few goals but were a bit eclipsed. A combo of Marsh and Bowles upfront would be very entertaining but not that many goals. But the ones they did get would be sublime.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post

what a stupid question :devil:

It was a knock at the other one camp,Blackstock & Delaney thread,people keep looking back rather than look ahead

Comment

I think as Stan and Rodney both appear to be relatively fit, i would get them in on a short term loan to see how it goes til the end of the season before we offer them a 4 year deal in the summer. As for Phil would definately be good cover at this stage of his career.

Comment

Working...
              X