Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has Bought QPR Merchandise Since The Takeover??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of dvd and books. Also got this seasons home shirt but apart from matchdays am becoming too embarrassed to wear the thing outside.

Comment

The home tops from the last 2 seasons and thats it..... oh and a draw string bag.... i want a wooly hat but i aint going to get one as they cant be bothered to actually make the Queens Park Rangers on the badge readable. Also like the white hoodies in the shop although the badge looks stupid just plonked onto them....

Comment

kids bought me home top at xmas xl and its too tight need xxl , got coka cola badges on the arms and club shop wont take it back . bummer , shi,t happens

Comment

Out with the new, in with the old, i prefered it.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

i have a 6 month old so lots, bears, blankets, baby grows well any one with a kid will understand

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              kids bought me home top at xmas xl and its too tight need xxl , got coka cola badges on the arms and club shop wont take it back . bummer , shi,t happens
              de ja vu !!!!

sure ive heard this story b4

mrs jus got me a black top, a mug for me oxo's at work and a rangers coat for me birthday, also got me a new phone coz some little nimble fooking footed p.i.k.e.y **** just nicked me last one :anger:

Comment

No and I don't see myself buying anything in the future either.

Comment

Working...
                X