Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Routledge could be off ( BBC David McIntyre )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
    And whilst I'm at it - if anyone still needs convincing remember the Watford game. WR was our only threat. Which was why there was the outcry when Magilton took him off,. The compounding error for Magiltion was taking him off for Simpson (and leaving Buz out till too late). We need the width and the strike force. Everyone knew that. Even before it kicked off in the dressing room afterward, Magilton was in trouble with the fans from this one decision. And here we seem set to be repeating it but permanently!!!
    you are referring to one game

we have got hogan back now and i would like to see him given a run in the team

Comment

But Hogan wasn't considered up to it before, and nothing has changed. Why not sell Hogan if there is a need for cash, rather than the proven product. Now is not the time, in my opinion, to be giving players "run outs" to see if they can cut it or not. We've as good a shot as we've ever had at the playoffs so if you want to go for the Prem leagues revenue now is a good time to hold on to your assets, add to them for strength and push for it. This deal will inevitably weaken the team in footbal terms and its chances of getting the Board the Prem League revenue it craves. Bad all round..

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
        But Hogan wasn't considered up to it before, and nothing has changed. Why not sell Hogan if there is a need for cash, rather than the proven product. Now is not the time, in my opinion, to be giving players "run outs" to see if they can cut it or not. We've as good a shot as we've ever had at the playoffs so if you want to go for the Prem leagues revenue now is a good time to hold on to your assets, add to them for strength and push for it. This deal will inevitably weaken the team in footbal terms and its chances of getting the Board the Prem League revenue it craves. Bad all round..
        agree to a certain extent that we should hold to our assets but as i say you need to look at the bigger picture

wayne is on a lot of wages and flav's want to cut the wage bill, he is easy because he is one of the highest earner's at the club as is fitz hall, however the later is proving difficult to shift as his wages are to high

wait and see how it pans out fella

Comment

Working...
        X